• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale SPIKE CF10 CONICAL UNITANK FERMENTER WITH MANY ACCESSORIES *** SOLD ***

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
*** SOLD *** SPIKE CF10 CONICAL UNITANK FERMENTER - $500 *** SOLD ***

Pro quality tank designed for the homebrewer. Detachable lid for easy install and cleaning. 2” dump port avoids stuck trub dumps and yeast harvesting. Lots of accessories included. I bought all of this new two years ago and it is in pristine condition. This complete system costs more than $1,000 new.

• TC100 Bundle for electronic temperature control
  • Sight glass
  • Gas Manifold to allow Pressurized Fermentation capability
  • Pressurized transfer equipment to avoid oxygenation when racking to kegs
  • Carb stone to promote adequate oxygenation of wort when fermenting high gravity beers
  • Bichmann oxygen regulator and full oxygen tank for precise oxygenation of wort
  • CO2 tank with regulator with hose and connector

Also see my listing for Blichmann Pilot Pro 5 gallon brewing system.

Attachments

• CF10 full.jpg
    CF10 full.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 55
  • CF10 lower.jpg
    CF10 lower.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 60
  • CF10 Upper.jpg
    CF10 Upper.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 53
  • CO2 tank and regulator.jpg
    CO2 tank and regulator.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 53
  • Oxygen tank and regulator.jpg
    Oxygen tank and regulator.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Sorry everyone for the delayed responses. I had unexpected travel. This item has been sold. Thanks for your interest.

Back