• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Spike 20 Gallon vessels - MADISON, WI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadjobrinus

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
No longer able to do beer too much, body can't hang, so unfortunately selling my fairly unused 20 gallon spike vessels (gas). All set up and ready to go with 3-piece valves, camlock fittings, adjustable face thermometers, sight glasses calibrated for volume, 2 false bottoms, - mash vessel, with second false bottom giving you the option to use whole hops in your kettle, rather than pellets - and all dip tubes.

Transfer Hoses with camlocks thrown in; and if you cart the ugly a$ss stand I built out of 2" x 2" mild steel, it's yours - with 3 bayou banjo burners, shields, hosing and valves, and two Chugger pumps. Last brew, only 1 of the pumps worked but I haven't opened it to see if something's just stuck. It wasn't a problem as we just went with manual for sparging and vorlauf. Not sure what the value of the stand and materials would be, but it's free, and there's some good stuff on board.

I have assorted other things - firkin, cask supplies (including widget), 10 lb. CO2 + Taprite regulator, MoreBeer Counterpressure filler.

Local Madison, WI only please.

tanks 1.JPG

main 2.JPG

CU Ugly Betty II in driveway.jpg

New, the vessels cost me a total of $1720 all in. Stand and fittings, pumps, etc., several hundred more. I'll let them, plus the stand and all its fittings, pumps, etc., go for $1400. Will not sell separately. These have been used maybe 4-5 times only, and performed beautifully.

Thanks for looking. Any questions, please ask.

Last edited:
Anyone in the Madison area? If so, and interested, I have amended the listing and am willing to work with you. PM me with interest. Thanks.

If you are willing to separate, I would be interested in buying the hoses and valves. I'm also in Madison

I wish....,I live in Pittsburgh pa could we make something work?

Last edited:
Everything still available? Not sure if you can pm me. I'm within driving distance and interested.

Last edited:
If it's still available, I still want it. Please let me know if it is and when you're available. Thanks.
Everything still available? Not sure if you can pm me. I'm within driving distance and interested.

Dang Gad thats a sweet deal . Hope you look into the electric single vessels . You'll be able to do smaller batches indoors .

Back