• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spike 20 gallon setup + Blichmann Hellfire w/ legs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KookyBrewsky

Reaction score
Main setup contains :

Spike CF10 conical fermenter with tri-clamp fittings and TC-100 temperature control coil / pump, TC sight glass for monitoring activity or harvesting yeast

Spike+ 20 gallon kettle with tri-clamp fittings, analog thermometer, with many other available attachments

Blichmann Hellfire propane burner + extension legs

– Boat load of various components, contains all needed for brewing, extra seals for connections, backup pieces, etc…

Will throw in all grain recipe kit plus a BIAB (brew in a bag) setup.
Let me know if you have any questions. They are used but have absolutely no signs of use save for unavoidable water marks, which with some elbow grease (I may or may not apply before sale, but likely will) can be removed using Powered Brewery Wash, which I’ll also throw in, it’s over half full. I simply don't have the room to make this setup work no matter how much I'd like to.

I will add better pictures tomorrow. For now, they are what I had on my phone.

Located in South Florida.

Open to offers... Asking $1,250.

Attachments

• Kettle 1.JPG
    Kettle 1.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 101
  • Kettle 2.JPG
    Kettle 2.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 95
  • TC-100 tubes.JPG
    TC-100 tubes.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 83
  • TC-100.JPG
    TC-100.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 82
Interested in the cf10. Willing to ship to 80202?

I do have the box for everything, but... I've been avoiding shipping for quite a while. Maybe I'll look into a UPS quote and get back to you. Shipping it really is a last resort but if you cover the cost of shipping and the offer is reasonable, I will be willing.

Back