Special Present in a Bottle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dasBuhbuh

Reaction score
So my roommate and i decided to play a "game" with our brews. basically, when we fill the bottles, one of them will have all the settled out trub and garbage from the bottom of the bucket. so out of roughly 48 bottles, we have 1 landmine. when we eventually get to drinking these, we will have forgotten which one was the last bottle and whoever mistakenly grabs it either buys the next set of ingredients or is exempt from paying for them and the other has to pay. i dont know, kinda dumb, but were weird college kids.

That's like Beer Hunter.

2-players, 12 cans of beer. Shake the s**t out of one can then mix them up. Everytime you need a new beer, you have to open it with the mouth up against the side of your head. Loser gets a nice shower.

Do you add priming sugar to the yeast filled bottle? Then you literally might have an exploding landmine.

Nice. I like the idea. I actually mark my first and last bottles so I can be ready for anything nasty that may have happened. I don't usually pull up the goop from the bottom though, to my last one may not be as unpleasant as yours.

That's like Beer Hunter.

2-players, 12 cans of beer. Shake the s**t out of one can then mix them up. Everytime you need a new beer, you have to open it with the mouth up against the side of your head. Loser gets a nice shower.

OMG that is brilliant!

Latest posts

Back