Spa Disconnect Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuddhaNole

Reaction score
I feel like I'm missing something here. All of the wiring diagrams I have seen have 2 lugs for the hot wires located right below the breaker abd above the neutral bus. It looks like mine only has one, even though it was sold as a 240v 50 amp disconnect. In the picture below I took out the breaker so you can see there seems to only be one hot connection to the back of the breaker. Any help or advice you all have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

IMG_20150125_153651_060.jpg

I got it through Ebay. I've already contacted the seller. He seems to sell a lot of these, so hopefully he'll send me another one. Thanks for the replies guys.

So the seller is going to give me a refund on the box and told me I could just keep it. So I have a new question. I have a GE breaker box in my house and the breaker in the spa panel is a GE as well. Does anyone see a problem with me just putting this directly into my breaker box as long as it fits?

Back