South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 8!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after reading through the thread I think robbio and ferman are 50/50 on a sack of GW C-30....so it should be 23...I think

please put me in for

1 cm-spil and 1 cm pale thanks i tried to get in on the other orders but they filled up to fast

Jeff,
I haven't used Golden Promise yet. Have a 70 schilling recipe that I've made a couple of times w/ CM pale and figured I'd try it w/ scotish malt. May be a Wee Heavy on the horizon too. I'm up for a swap if you want to try some.

after reading through the thread I think robbio and ferman are 50/50 on a sack of GW C-30....so it should be 23...I think
Well a split could go as deep as 1/8ths. Only confirmed bags get added to the list.

Jeff,
I haven't used Golden Promise yet. Have a 70 schilling recipe that I've made a couple of times w/ CM pale and figured I'd try it w/ scotish malt. May be a Wee Heavy on the horizon too. I'm up for a swap if you want to try some.
I might have to take you up on that.

You can have all the carapils from the Merchantville crew you want.

Im drinking the 3x4 i made with 33* 2-row 33*vienna and 33* wheat, with mags cents ams and wills as hops, unbelievable! YumYum Yum!

Umm.... i hope you are talking at % and not Lbs! Either way, it sounds tasty and i demand a sample!

Hey anybody want some grolsch bottles. I was cleaning out my basement today and found a bunch that I will never use. Something about those flip tops makes it hard for me to just toss them.

Hey anybody want some grolsch bottles. I was cleaning out my basement today and found a bunch that I will never use. Something about those flip tops makes it hard for me to just toss them.

i might be intrested how much do you want for them??

Green, brown, clear? I might take a few off your hands as well. I can give you some bombers or 12 ounce bottles if you want them.

Updated!

Rob, tried that OIS last night. That was one smokey/roasty delicious brew! I'll PM you my notes after work.

Evan, got your C6000 added! ;)

Jason, I hope you have a growler to fill up and bring for the next brew session!

Ya Thanks a bunch!! I really have to say I'm a real dunce when it comes to navigating this site. If someone doesn't send me the link I have no idea how to find it on my own. Any helpful hints will be greatly appreciated.

:mug:

Dave, dump your mail box.

Hey everyone. so i live up in north jersey and the group buy that they were trying to get going up here fell through, so im going to buy with you guys. is there anyone else from up north buying. Is there anyone want to go half on some mid color crystal
Ill be in for :
1x BD-MOPA Bairds Maris Otter
1x BZ-PILS
1x BZ-MUNH

There is a $15 Hazardous Materials fee. If you really think its worth it 32oz of StarSan, I'll add them. Let me know.

Ferman, I have a pretty steady supply of german flip top half liter bottles in a really nice plastic carrying case. If you want some, let me know how many you need (20 bottles per case) and i will get some together and bring them down to you. They're brown glass. Sometimes it may take me a month or two to get them, but I'll get them. They're free.

Todd - I wouldn't mind having two cases. That would be great. I will find a way to re-pay you in grain, hops or maybe even some beer. Let me know when you get them next.

Latest posts

Back