South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 5!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i thought i was splitting some carapils and crystal 40 with someone, other than that my order is good. no big deal though on either.

i thought i was splitting some carapils and crystal 40 with someone, other than that my order is good. no big deal though on either.
asneeze531, i just went back through the whole thread and looks like the carapils and c40 stalled out at 2/3rds. Only completed bags were added to the order.

I have sent out invoices to everyone to speed up the process. If you notice any errors, please let me know ASAP so we can get the pallet ordered!

brewdude, your Inbox is full so i was unable to send yours.

order confirmed
I must have missed it but is pick up the same place? the truck depot in jersey? can I get the address again? when is it? I'm leaving for vacation today and won't return for a week.

Dschuetz, We are still looking at the pennsauken terminal but I have another location I'm calling today. I'll update the. Orig post later today with final details. If you're still away during pickup, I can hold you bags for you.

I'll update later tonight for those of you who've paid.

Looks like we are going to use the Pennsauken terminal one last time.
The date is to be announced pending payments.

New England Motor Freight
1618 Union Ave
Pennsauken, NJ

Ok i've updated the order that have been paid via paypal and added the pickup location:
NEMF Terminal
1618 Union Avenue
Pennsauken, NJ 08110

For anyone that's new to this, after all payments are received, the order gets placed and a delivery day is set up!

Paying in person...because I'm a gangster like that (visiting parents for the weekend). Staying in my pimp crib fools.

Updated paid status because the first post has been locked:

Lordura PAID: 1x CM-2ROW, 1/3x BZ-VIEN
b0r0da PAID: 1x CM-PALE, 2x CM-RYEM, 2x CM-WHET, 1x GP-RICE(HULLS), 1/3x BZ-VIEN
BuonAnno PAID: 2x CM-2ROW, 1/3x BZ-VIEN
Dschuetz: 2x CM-PALE, 1x CM-WHET, 2/3x C60
Ty5592: 1x BZ-PILS, 1x GB-ESB, 1x GB-PALE, 1/3x C60
ferman PAID: 3x CM-2ROW, 1x CM-WHET, 1x CM-MUNH, 1x CM-RYEM, 2/3x TF-AMBR, 2/3x BZ-VIEN, 2x CM-SPIL
vincemash PAID: 1x CM-WHET, 1/3x TF-AMBR, 1x CM-SPIL
asneeze531 PAID: 3x BD-PALE, 1x CM-2ROW, 1/3x BZ-VIEN
steveo929 PAID: 2x CM-2ROW, 1x CM-PALE
fsneeringer PAID: 1x CM-SPIL, 2x CM-2ROW
brewdude PAID: 1x CM-2ROW, 1x CM-PALE, 1x CM-SPIL

Ty5592, Payment received!

The last payment should arrive by next monday. I'll keep everyone updated!

Lordura PAID: 1x CM-2ROW, 1/3x BZ-VIEN
b0r0da PAID: 1x CM-PALE, 2x CM-RYEM, 2x CM-WHET, 1x GP-RICE(HULLS), 1/3x BZ-VIEN
BuonAnno PAID: 2x CM-2ROW, 1/3x BZ-VIEN
Dschuetz PENDING: 2x CM-PALE, 1x CM-WHET, 2/3x C60
Ty5592 PAID: 1x BZ-PILS, 1x GB-ESB, 1x GB-PALE, 1/3x C60
ferman PAID: 3x CM-2ROW, 1x CM-WHET, 1x CM-MUNH, 1x CM-RYEM, 2/3x TF-AMBR, 2/3x BZ-VIEN, 2x CM-SPIL
vincemash PAID: 1x CM-WHET, 1/3x TF-AMBR, 1x CM-SPIL
asneeze531 PAID: 3x BD-PALE, 1x CM-2ROW, 1/3x BZ-VIEN
steveo929 PAID: 2x CM-2ROW, 1x CM-PALE
fsneeringer PAID: 1x CM-SPIL, 2x CM-2ROW
brewdude PAID: 1x CM-2ROW, 1x CM-PALE, 1x CM-SPIL

Hey guys. I had a death in the family, so i have to suddenly leave town tonight and i won't be back untill next saturday (7-17) i live in williamstown nj, can anyone hold my grain for me until i get back, it would be greatly appriciated.

Hey Sneeze,

Sorry for your loss. I live in Williamstown also and will hold your grain if you are not back. You can contact me via the forum when you are able to meet up.

Asneeze, sorry for your loss.

I'm sure numerous people would be able to help you out. Depending on how long it takes for the last check to clear, I think you might be safe. Either way, we'll get your grain to you somehow.

I'm hoping we can get pickup scheduled this week as I will be away fri thru sunday.....

Jeff

any chance we get a status update on pick-up?

Received the last check this afternoon. Once it clears, the order will be shipped. I'll keep everyone updated on the delivery date once its set.

Dschuetz, tried sending you a PM to confirm delivery on the check today but your Inbox is full.

Vincemash, delivery will not be scheduled for a weekend day because the shipping company is not open on Saturday or Sunday and has limited hours on Friday.

well, so long as we get delivery for next week, i can be there. i'll be returning to jersey saturday afternoon

ATTENTION!

Delivery is set and will be available for pickup on Thursday, July 22nd!
Same as usual... 7:15pm pickup time. If you're early, please wait in the parking lot until I arrive and get the pallet brought out.

I'll PM everyone the full details tonight!

If it is going to rain, we can push back to Friday.

Dschuetz, Your inbox is full.

Everyone else, sorry for being a day late! Everyone has been PM'd the details on the pickup! Hope to see everyone Thursday!

Don't forget to bring a bucket if you have a split and a scale if you'd like it to be an accurate one!

Back