South Jersey/Philly Group Buy Round 37! PREORDER/INFO/COMING SOON!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone please clarify some things for me, please? The last group buy I was involved in was #22. Since then, I have had a kid, and brewed much less. However, i still brew, just not as much. I've diminished my supply, log on to HBT to find info on the next buy and this is what i see. So, is the plan of action to use the same pricing (http://www.countrymaltgroup.com/download.asp?f=f6 Password: CMGCHAMP) , plus $0.12 per pound, thanks to Brett from BYOB using his account?

If so, I'm down....because the NCM pricing for homebrewer group buys is horrendous. At $0.12/lb, it equates to an increase of $6.60 for a 55 pound sack of goodness.

Let's move forward people, it's still chump change. Everything goes up in price. Remember when gas was 80 cents a gallon?

Kudos to jeff and brett for making this happen. I'm in for the next buy.

I wanted to say thanks to everyone for showing some love. You guys have been calling, emailing, writting post, and popping in since Jeff and I started talking about the change in the buys. I have already had some guys start to inquire about Blichmann pots, ingredients and all types of other stuff. I appreciate all of it. You all seem like a cool group of guys. I look forward to meeting those of you I don't know in person soon. I recieved my application for a NCM account today and will be starting up round 37*-1 as soon as I can.
Cheers
Brett

I wanted to say thanks to everyone for showing some love. You guys have been calling, emailing, writting post, and popping in since Jeff and I started talking about the change in the buys. I have already had some guys start to inquire about Blichmann pots, ingredients and all types of other stuff. I appreciate all of it. You all seem like a cool group of guys. I look forward to meeting those of you I don't know in person soon. I recieved my application for a NCM account today and will be starting up round 37*-1 as soon as I can.
Cheers
Brett

Woohoo!!!!!!

Cheers
Brett
eI3EhMx.jpg

Cheers
Brett

Just wanted to echo the thanks towards Jeff and Brett for setting this up.
I've been going to BYOB since I started brewing last fall and up until the 1 group buy I did, was getting all my ingredients there.

Can't wait till the 1st/37th Group Buy!!

Thanks for doing this Brett. I'm going to stop in next week and find something to buy. I'm not sure i need anything but I'm sure as hell going to buy something!

I was able to get into the last buy and I've been kicking myself that I didn't get in earlier. BYOB is a bit of a drive but the effort and support he is showing the local brewers is very impressive. I'll spend the money on tolls and gas, no problem. Thanks Jeff and Brett. Looking forward to more group buys in the future.
YES!!! There is always something to buy...

Sorry about being quiet the past few days. Had a lot of my plate! I like the way our future looks. We are just waiting on NCM at this point.

Thanks guys for all that you do! I have been looking to get in on one of these buys before this all went down. Good to know there is still options, Brett will have my business when I do a group buy.

Sorry about being quiet the past few days. Had a lot of my plate! I like the way our future looks. We are just waiting on NCM at this point.

Hey Jeff, how is NCM responding to this? Are they happy we found a resolution and working with a LHBS? Just wondering.

Dave

Could I be added to the list for future buys? Still going thru some grain but will need in near future.

If possible we should make this order double the size of the most recent orders as many people are anxiously awaiting foe buy #37.

I also could go for some sanitizer in my next order as well as 2 sacks of grain.

If possible we should make this order double the size of the most recent orders as many people are anxiously awaiting foe buy #37.

I also could go for some sanitizer in my next order as well as 2 sacks of grain.

I needs some sanitizer and pbw. :)

The anticipation is killing me.
It's killing me also! Haha

It looks like it will only be grain, no chemicals. That's not even really a big deal since chemicals weren't in that big of a demand through these groups buys anyway. As long as we are all getting quality base malt at superb pricing, I'm a happy camper!

Calling NCM now. Hope to get some new info.

It's killing me also! Haha

It looks like it will only be grain, no chemicals. That's not even really a big deal since chemicals weren't in that big of a demand through these groups buys anyway. As long as we are all getting quality base malt at superb pricing, I'm a happy camper!

Calling NCM now. Hope to get some new info.

Nooo!!!! I need chems. If no chem, maybe I'll get 20 sacks of chocolate malt. Cool?
Lol!!

Back