South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 21!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll need at least 1 X bz-pils on the next buy so e-mail me before it takes off

Bah, I missed this one....

Posted to sub on the last group buy to get a warning for the next one, guess the sub ran out?? :\

Hope I can make the next one...!!

i'll get in on some splits for next buy as well....im in need of crystal and vienna

I'd be up for 1/4 Medium Crystal, 1/4 Vienna, & 1/2 Munich on top of my bag of 2-row in the next buy... Just throwing that out there for anyone interested...

Anyone who needs advance warning of the next group buy (2-3 weeks), just PM me to receive a message when the next group buy begins!

C'mon everyone. Why is it taking so long to send a PayPal? This is getting ridiculous. The invoices went out several days ago. You are supposed to pay immediately.

Almost all the payments are here... Received 2 today. The last one should be here tomorrow or the next. Forwarding the order to NCM now.

C'mon everyone. Why is it taking so long to send a PayPal? This is getting ridiculous. The invoices went out several days ago. You are supposed to pay immediately.
Not everyone uses paypal ;) and monday was columbus day.

I wish PayPal was mandatory. I didn't even know that people used checks anymore. LOL. I have been hearing from a bunch of people on HBT that they would prefer PayPal only buys. But of course, that is Jeff's call and as far as I know, he plans to continue excepting archaic checks.

I wish PayPal was mandatory. I didn't even know that people used checks anymore. LOL. I have been hearing from a bunch of people on HBT that they would prefer PayPal only buys. But of course, that is Jeff's call and as far as I know, he plans to continue excepting archaic checks.
But in all honesty its only been 3 days, not like its been over a week.

Didn't get my email?

By the time I read the e-mail then checked the supplies, this buy was full. I still have some pils left, just running low. I have other base malts here so I'll survive. LoL

There are still some people that just don't have credit/debit cards, or do not believe in PayPal having their personal information.
If you can't wait a few days/weeks, maybe you should drive up to Champlain NY, and buy your malts over the counter.

This areas buys were created so all brewers could get discount malts/supplies, not only for paypal user brewers. That's like saying if you weigh over 250#s, you can't participate in these grain buys. Or if your beer taste like panther piss, or your sceen name is Ferman, you do not qualify for these group buys. Take a chill pil Fritz

I agree with all of your points, fellas. I am just passing along what I am hearing from others. Don't shoot the messenger.

There are still some people that just don't have credit/debit cards, or do not believe in PayPal having their personal information.
If you can't wait a few days/weeks, maybe you should drive up to Champlain NY, and buy your malts over the counter.

This areas buys were created so all brewers could get discount malts/supplies, not only for paypal user brewers. That's like saying if you weigh over 250#s, you can't participate in these grain buys. Or if your beer taste like panther piss, or your sceen name is Ferman, you do not qualify for these group buys. Take a chill pil Fritz

I would love to take the drive up to NY, my 16ft box truck could bring back a few pallets! Plus we would save on the shipping, I'm with Ferman on this one. Get your money in and don't make the rest of us wait, cause some of us need the grain to brew NOW! :ban:

Back