South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 17!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna be a long week...

I went to lunch and the Hop fairy showed up in a big brown truck while I was gone...

hopsdirect.jpg

heads up for those out of you from PA I just drove by the wawa about 1/2 mile from the pickup and gas was $3.31....compared to when i was near New Hope and it was 3.75

Just kidding, didn't I pick up a bag and a qt. of candi syrup for you once? Could have been someone else from Ambler...

I'm only getting a quarter ton, perhaps I'll order a ton next time :D

I think I can squeeze it in. I wanna do my part in help making this quick and easy :rockin:

Must've been someone else from Ambler. I would really appreciate the pickup. Would picking it up that night (10:30pm or so) be okay?

Could someone pickup my 1bag and LME? I'd be very thankful. I could pickup Friday in Phily or near the pickup location in jersey Just have to be back to DE by 330 for the wedding. Any help is appreciated.

Native. I'm meeting someone at the Franklin mills mall in north philly at 1pm. Would that work?

Native, I know I didn't get back to you last night, had a minor emergency that precluded responding to your email. I'm fine getting it, or if any of these fine gentlemen would be a more convenient arrangement for you, that's fine too. Just let us know.

(I work in southern Wilmington and that's where we met last time, for reference)

Native, I know I didn't get back to you last night, had a minor emergency that precluded responding to your email. I'm fine getting it, or if any of these fine gentlemen would be a more convenient arrangement for you, that's fine too. Just let us know.

(I work in southern Wilmington and that's where we met last time, for reference)

Thanks Tim! That would be great and I appreciate you doing this for me.

To Quigs and Kappa - you guys are awesome and thank you for the offer, much respect , tim404 is closer to me so I'll meet up with him on Friday. This is forum is full of great homebrewers who love to help eachother out. I'm glad I'm a member! :mug:

Can anyone pick up for me? I live in Ambler, PA (Montgomery County). Unfortunately, I have 5 bags.

I have softball at 6:30 and 9 on Thursday. I can pick it up at 11:00pm that night or the next day sometime.
Yo dude, if you want, i can pick up for you. I work in Fort Washington. I could just throw em in the back seat and you can come grab them at your convenience the next day since i work from 7:30-5.

tim404 said:

Hey Tim this is what I'm getting bag-o-rice, 5 gallon LME, supermoss, nylon bag, and servomyces

Thanks again!

Native302 [PAID]: 1x GP-RICE(flaked), 1x 1590-F-2 (Nylon24" x 36"), 1x 5S-MOSS4, 1x BREWERY-WLN3000-1, 1x 5865(LME

Yo dude, if you want, i can pick up for you. I work in Fort Washington. I could just throw em in the back seat and you can come grab them at your convenience the next day since i work from 7:30-5.

I think VonMessa will be picking up my bags. Thanks for the offer!

Seasoned grain buyers I am asking for your help. I've been in jury duty all week as I got picked. Today is the last day and I most likely will not make it. However my pregnant and petite wife will pick it up for me. I am asking that some strong man carries the grain to her car as she cannot lift heavy items. I ordered

2x bd-mopa
1x b-pils
1 case iodopher 592-c-1

1/2 bz-whet split with gasman.

She will have a container that when filled holds a full sack of wheat.

Please help its appreciated. I owe whoever can help her. If I do get out of here I will be there. Ill checkback periodically. She has a red chevy across

Jeff you da man. Thanks for putting this together. I won't need any grain for a long while now. Hopefully these things are still going in the spring.

Btw thanks Jeff for organizing. And now I need to find a good Belgian recipe for the d2. :)
Let me know whenever the other sack arrives. No rush.

Thanks to VonMessa for helping lug a pallet!!

I'll let everyone know when the missing bags arrive

Geez - missing bags again. What is going on with these idiots at NCM? Do they not know how to pack a pallet.

Or maybe Jeff is hiding sacks in the cab of his truck and claiming they were never delivered. LOL

Thanks for putting this together Jeff, much appreciated.

Did they not have the servomyces or just didn't ship them?

Thanks to VonMessa for helping lug a pallet!!

No problem, anything I can do to help.

:mug:

Perhaps the missing bags fell off the pallet. That one was listing pretty badly on the dock...

Did they not have the servomyces or just didn't ship them?
They didn't have it in stock. I gave the cash to person picking up for you. They emailed me that morning about it but i was stuck at work and unable to reach out to you.

Geez - missing bags again. What is going on with these idiots at NCM?
Maybe i can work this out into some sort of discount for the next round! :cross:

I contacted NCM about the missing items but i dont think they will ship out to me until Tuesday because of the holiday. They will be coming via UPS to my house so i will contact the people involved when the 6 bags and sugar arrive.

Thanks again to everyone who helped out this time. Much appreciated!

Almost ready for the next round? :mug:

Thanks again Jeff for putting this together and to Kapbrew for picking up. Looking forward to brewing up a couple of batches this week. :mug:

On the next buy you can put me down for 1 CM 2 Row and 1 BZ Pils so I don't miss out again. Thanks.

Starting early. Anyone want to split crystal 120. Making stout ready to drink by late fall.

Back