South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 17!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jeff.........i am trying to pay correctly by paying the service fee with paypal but it still isnt adding the percentage....it wants to send you a gift....i cant figure out paypal.....

first i hit send money(to your e-mail).......then type in amount(50.00)......then hit goods purchase.....yet it says that only 50.00 will be charged to my credit card......where are the fees?....can anybody direct me in the right direction....just want to do it right

Just add 2.9% + .30... works out to $48.75 for you

Grain = $47.08
2.9% = $1.37
Then add $0.30
Total $48.75

hey hey i paid!! don't i get a tiny break since i'm out of state? ;)

I'm just messing around. I am taking good care of them for you.

I cut open each vacuum bag already so they can breathe and have them sitting in my window so they get plenty of sunshine every day.

You owe me big time. LOL

I'm just messing around. I am taking good care of them for you.

I cut open each vacuum bag already so they can breathe and have them sitting in my window so they get plenty of sunshine every day.

You owe me big time. LOL

perfect, i loved dry aged hops.:ban:

What state is that? Sobriety? :)

its actually forced me to pump through all the other bs hops i have, althought i'm really, really sick of using cascade and centennial

Don't mind me, I'm just subscribing for the next one.

I'm not in this buy but will toss it out there like normal, I work in Glen Mills PA (PA/DE Border) but live by the grain pickup, if anyone needs transport just give me a PM.

sethga said:
Don't mind me, I'm just subscribing for the next one.

I'm not in this buy but will toss it out there like normal, I work in Glen Mills PA (PA/DE Border) but live by the grain pickup, if anyone needs transport just give me a PM.

Hell yeah bro, thanks for the last time picking my order up. I still have a tube of yeast for you.

Last payments are in! The order was sent over to NCM yesterday so i'm hoping to have hear back Monday morning/afternoon about open delivery dates!

Once I hear back from ncm with a window of days. I have to see what day we will have clear skies. I'll let you know as soon as i hear back

If they hold you in Doylestown that late, you have worse problems than you think :)

"Judge, I can not participate in jury duty. I am involved in a 2 pallet grain buy and the way I see it is that my civilian duty is to brew lots and share with friends and family. Thank you for your understanding."

Should I change the verbiage or will that work?

BucksPA said:
"Judge, I can not participate in jury duty. I am involved in a 2 pallet grain buy and the way I see it is that my civilian duty is to brew lots and share with friends and family. Thank you for your understanding."

If your lucky, Maybe the judge needs you to grab his sacks. :p

Your honor, i'll will be busy playing with my sack and getting drunk.

Peace out

Back