South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 16!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ALL PAYMENTS ARE IN!

Waiting on a check to clear and then i'll have word on the scheduled delivery date. We are looking at somewhere around the 23rd - 26th for delivery. I'll have confirmation Monday or Tuesday!

lordura said:
ALL PAYMENTS ARE IN!

Waiting on a check to clear and then i'll have word on the scheduled delivery date. We are looking at somewhere around the 23rd - 26th for delivery. I'll have confirmation Monday or Tuesday!

I'm out of town that week, back after memorial day weekend.

Native302 said:
Could some one hold it for you?

We'll see when the actual delivery date is before i make plans with folks. I'm in philly suburbs. But I have to meetup with ferman at some point.

and here is what we did with our grain on National Homebrew Day:

gallons brewed: 504
batches: 75
participants brewing: 53

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll see when the actual delivery date is before i make plans with folks. I'm in philly suburbs. But I have to meetup with ferman at some point.

I can probably grab your sack (LOL - never gets old) if you need me to. Just let me know.

ferman said:
I can probably grab your sack (LOL - never gets old) if you need me to. Just let me know.

I believe I was at that grain buy in the video. That was the double pallet, no? If I were a jerseyian I'd consider the barley legal club. You guys look like you're havin fun.

Ferman- I'll wait to hear from jeff on the pickup date. But I think it would be best if you could grab it(snicker) since I'll need to catch up with you for the C60

Thanks!

Anyone in a group on the mainline that you'd recommend?

Im still waiting on confirmation but i'm expecting Wednesday the 25th or Thursday the 26th. Im going to shoot them an email now to check the status of the order. I dont expect a reply until morning/afternoon tomorrow. I'll send out PMs to everyone tomorrow night after i get the scheduled date.

Lets start making plans now!

The delivery date has been set for Thursday, May 26th at 7:30pm! RAIN will be the only cause for a change so please check the forum BEFORE going to the pickup location!)
7905 North Route 130
Pennsauken, NJ
When arriving at the pickup location, please park in the WHITE parking lot furthest away from the building. Stay to your left when pulling in from the front or to your right if coming in from the back.
If you have any questions 856-xxx-xxxx

If you are splitting grain, please bring buckets/bags for your split and a scale if you want to be spot on. Home Buckets are the most commonly used bucket so its easier to eye up your splits.

ferman said:

I'll be out of town that day. If it's ok with you still ferman - would you mind picking up my split of bz-pils from jimfish?

I'm back after the weekend and can coordinate with you on a pickup. I can bring the money for the c60 then too.

Let me know what you want from the bar and I'll bottle a few up. I've got a dunkle, a dry stout, a porter, and a heff on tap. Also avail is a bourbon porter that I keep kegged but not cold.

Thanks!

I'll be out of town that day. If it's ok with you still ferman - would you mind picking up my split of bz-pils from jimfish?

I'm back after the weekend and can coordinate with you on a pickup. I can bring the money for the c60 then too.

Let me know what you want from the bar and I'll bottle a few up. I've got a dunkle, a dry stout, a porter, and a heff on tap. Also avail is a bourbon porter that I keep kegged but not cold.

Thanks!

Sure, no problem. I am good friends with Fish so that's not a problem at all. You really don't have to give me beer but if you insist, the Porter and Bourbon Porter both sound fantastic!

Yeah I'm making the trip up there and will bring a 6 pack with me. Only have 12 left from the batch. Anyone know where I can get some russian river while I'm up there? I'm not familiar with Phily at all

Yeah I'm making the trip up there and will bring a 6 pack with me. Only have 12 left from the batch. Anyone know where I can get some russian river while I'm up there? I'm not familiar with Phily at all

What kind of Russian River? Anything in particular?

I would love to try one if I could....Saison is one of my favorite styles.

Back