Sourcing Parts to Build a 10-way Secondary?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thadius856

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, you read that right. Sold some things on eBay and have a bit of PayPal money to burn. Have a 10-keg keezer, but right now with only 4 taps, 5 gas lines, and 2 pressures. More gas lines is the first step towards going 10-tap.

I want to serve a myriad of beverages. Between low, med, and high beer pressures, a very-low-psi for wine/tea, a high-psi for soda, very-high-psi for force carbing... I might as well just go with a 10-way secondary.

So far, I can't find anybody that carries all of the pieces individually (body, nipples, gauges, etc). And I can't find any 5-ways that meet the specs I want to connect together. I'd prefer Taprite or other solid name brand, with 1/4" MFL in, 1/4" MFLs out, check valves and mounting brackets. I expect it's going to cost me $600 or so to piece it all together, but I'm alright with being pleasantly surprised.

Sources anybody? Vendors welcome.

My brother found some inexpensive regulators that are for automotive use (air tools and paint applications). He bought some for his shop as well as for the kegerator. I'll forward him this thread and he can can give the details, but I think he is set up to run multiple pressures off the same bottle to different kegs. (not 10, but I'm sure the concept is the same)

I am the above mentioned brother. The regulators I got were from Napa and are for a paint gun. The problem with them is that to regulate the pressure below 20PSI they bleed it off. I.E. leak. It would have been cool if it worked because they only cost about $20.00 per line. I think you are right on track with your cost estimate on the project, that's why I still only have 1 pressure option.

Back