• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Sorachi Ace Pellets for sale $12/lb

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jekeane

Reaction score
I have at least 8# of 2013 Sorachi Ace 10.4% AA for sale. They are currently in a nitrogen flushed vacuum sealed bag that has been cold stored. I will split up the bag once they are all reserved. I do have access to a few more bags if there is a lot of interest.

.5# is $6.50 and 1# is $12 Shipping is $6.80 in a padded mailer for .5# - 3# more than 3# I would have to see what is the cheapest method.

I also have some Styrian Goldings for sale in this thread. https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=579464

This one is moving a bit slower than the Amarillo. I will keep a list and keep everyone up to date on when we are close to breaking up the bags.

I'm gonna give this a bump to try and help move things along. I bought Amarillo hops from him and it was a nice transaction so order up guys!

I am going to go ahead and try to get these bags split up this week and sent out to those who want them.

Latest posts

Back