Something for the Troops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smmcdermott

Reaction score
Alright, so I went to my parents for Thanksgiving and saw a bunch of my friends from High School that are now serving our country. I was so overwhelmed with what the troops do for us that I wanted to do something for them.

Of course, I can't personally do much for them, but a major company can. Xerox is that company. They have set up a website (www.LetsSayThanks.com ) that we can all go to and make a Thank You card for them. Xerox will then print the cards and provide them to a soldier serving in Iraq.

I thought this was awesome and figured that we could do something for the troops that are serving us, especially around the holidays.

:mug:

Sounds good. I know I always appreciated being appreciated.

Still, though... the troops would prefer it if you could mail over beer and women along with thank-you cards. :D

On my second deployment to Kosovo (Aug 2000) I was opening and reading Christmas cards from Christmas 1999...just imagine how many people thought a soldier had received and read their cards BEFORE Christmas...???

Back