Some Ideas regarding my Christmas Ale please...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Recusit8m

Reaction score
Hi there all...Hope everyones Holiday season is going well, but I ask once more of you for some ideas regarding my Holiday Ale (Donners' Party Warmer)...My SWMBO & I felt that as we had spent a ton of time and caring brewing this batch we could gift it to friends and family for Christmas...We thought we could bottle it up and gift it with a nice glass. What do you guys and girls think? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you and we wish all of you the sincerest Happy Holidays to you and yours...BTW We felt it came out great...

I've done something similar for a family grab bag gift in years past and it's been well received.

I bottled up a 6-pack of a Holiday Hefeweizen we brewed 2 years ago and packaged it up with a pair of nice glasses to go with it. The person who ended up with the gift at the end of the night (who normally drinks nothing but cheap beer in a can) said it was some of the best beer he ever had.

Back