• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Sold v1 Tilt Blue hydromenter--75 dollars

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawrenjl

Reaction score
Sold Updated: 1 v1 Tilt hydrometer for sale. A blue one which work perfectly; it just needs a new battery.
Price: 75.00 and 5 dollars extra for shipping.

Thank you,
Joe

Attachments

• IMG_20200428_143530.jpg
    IMG_20200428_143530.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20200428_143524.jpg
    IMG_20200428_143524.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Thanks for the verification! The hydros work great; I just don't use them and figured somebody else can inside their brewery.

I am so glad I have a Tilt and I find it very useful.

I believe you can tell the difference between Version 2 vs Version 3 is Version 2 has a green circuit board whereas Version 3 has a black circuit board.

In terms of actual, practical differences between the three -- while there are some, the V1 Tilts work perfectly, as do the V2/V3. You'll have to change the battery on the V1s more often but that's about it. I love & recommend all of them.

Back