• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Mill Motor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt_m

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Roughly a year old from Barley Crusher. I think it’s the same motor as the Malt Muncher from Morebeer if you want to look that up. Recently upgraded from a 2-roller Cereal Killer to an MM3 and that just needs more oomph. Worked awesome with the 2-roller mill. Includes the motor, coupler, and switch with wiring. LoveJoy coupler is for a 3/8 shaft. If you have a 10mm shaft or other the 1/2 coupler is a few bucks from McMaster Carr. I think both halves and the spider with shipping was $15. Or you could maybe drill it out but that’s your call. $100, Buyer pays shipping and Any payment fees. Max, shipping is $23 for a large flat rate box fully insured. Technically fits a medium but not a ton of room for padding so that would be your call as well. Maybe less if you are close and depending on what I can find for a box but it’s fairly heavy.

39DA1D39-B22D-4A28-89B1-68AFCB29646E.jpeg E4ADDBC2-281E-4D88-9347-989038A76F15.jpeg 2DC3AFCA-10D2-481A-A974-37007B30A824.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back