• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado SOLD. GABF 2018 Member Session Ticket

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsup

Reaction score
Long time peruser of homebrewtalk but never posted. Homebrewer since 2010 and attended GABF for 13 years. Located in Centennial, CO. See Instagram post from my username “coloradobrew”.

I have one extra ticket available to the Member session of the Great American Beer Festival on Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 12:00 pm. Cost of the ticket is what I paid, $75 (face + fees). We have 4 total tickets but my brother can’t make it and need to sell one. These are virtual tickets through Flash Seats app, part of AXS. Let me know if interested and we will organize ticket transfer and payment likely via Apple Pay or PayPal.

Adam S.

Back