Software To Count Votes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keyman

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if there was a software program out there that would count and rate beers. I am on a committee that sponsors a brew tasting event each year. We want to be able to enter all the beers entered at our event then have the public rate and vote on that beer in real time via phone app that they can load. This way we can come up with a first, second, & third place winner. Links would be helpful..

Thanks

Keyman

I don't know of any pre-programmed software, though I haven't searched, but a simple web-page would do the trick as a phone app might be overkill for something like this unless you're using the app for something more like ads and advertising (which can be done on the web-page).

I don't know of any pre-programmed software, though I haven't searched, but a simple web-page would do the trick as a phone app might be overkill for something like this unless you're using the app for something more like ads and advertising (which can be done on the web-page).

I was wanting something where people couldn’t vote more then once. Also a phone app would be easier for them to navigate. Something similar to the app “untapped”

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a software program out there that would count and rate beers. I am on a committee that sponsors a brew tasting event each year. We want to be able to enter all the beers entered at our event then have the public rate and vote on that beer in real time via phone app that they can load. This way we can come up with a first, second, & third place winner. Links would be helpful..

Thanks

Keyman
Survey monkey could possibly help with that.

Back