So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D:DGoing to be brewing a Wit on Saturday and possibly making a hard cider. I will be fermenting in my new SS stainless brew bucket as well. I am so pumped.....i havent brewed in 8 months (super busy work sched got in my way) Cant wait

I think I am going to throw together a pale ale or IPA of some sort tomorrow. If I can get off my fat a** and keg up and clean the two fermenters I currently have full.

OK...I'm brewing a chocolate oatmeal stout this coming weekend. Second batch, first all-grain (BIAB). I have my grains, hops, and yeast - just have to go to the LHBS to pick up a couple random things today.

Sweet...

I put it off due to getting married but I will definitely be brewing my first SMaSH this weekend as well as putting together my first Apflewein as requested by my wife :D (That's still weird to say after calling her my gf for ten years)

I would like to make something like a stout or porter for the holiday, although they are not my favorite styles to drink I want to try and change that. Unfortunately, I know nothing about making them :(

I might end up doing a double brew day on Saturday but at least one is destine.

Sweet! I thought I was going to brew but may have to take the wife back and fourth to a training class. Still not sure what I should have brewed....

OK...I'm brewing a chocolate oatmeal stout this coming weekend. Second batch, first all-grain (BIAB). I have my grains, hops, and yeast - just have to go to the LHBS to pick up a couple random things today.

Sweet...

Starter is spinning away now for my Wheast 1084 - first started I've ever made. I got kind of lucky after the bar got thrown a few times. Knocking on wood that it keeps going...

Border Crossing Vienna tomorrow or Sunday if I can squeeze out a 4 1/2 hour window. Put the 4L WY2206 yeast starter in the fridge yesterday to drop my yeasty friends.

Kind of late but brewed a Spruce Ale last weekend and Bells' 2 Hearted Clone the weekend previous. Going to scale up the Zombie Dust clone to 12 Gal and brew that in the next week or two. That one went WAYYY to fast and was a hit. Using Golden Promise this time too. ;)

Brewing a sour pale right now. De bom, L.brevis, and B. Clausenii maybe some dregs

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

brewing 11 gallons of Baltic Porter tomorrow. Half of it is getting fermented with 1056 then going into a Jack Daniels Barrel with Vanilla Beans. The other half is getting fermented with Saflager 34/70 then going into a Balcones Rumble barrel.

Brewing 5 gals California common(steam), and hopefully a 5 gal batch of a European Pilsner which I'll lager in the cold New England weather.

Keg #1 - Octobeerfest
Keg #2 - Irish Whisper ( Irish Red)
Keg #3 - Winter Ale
Keg #4 -
Primary #1- IPA
Primary #2- Dos Barrachos
Primary #3- Irish Stout

Brewed a stout yesterday, going to brew a leftover hop Pale Ale tomorrow as well as throw together 5 gallons of cherry cider. Gotta keep those kegs full!

6 gallons citra/cascade ipa.

1416084311659.jpg

Just finished my base stout for my Peanut Butter Chocolate Stout. Also the first time using my IC, wow what a difference. Hit my OG spot on as well

Added the vanilla to my Egg Nog Milk Stout, it smelled excellent.

Brewing tomorrow for the first time since my son's birth a few weeks ago. Making 10 gallons of an Arrogant Bastard clone which I will age half with oak and 5 gallons of an Amarillo pale. It's also newborn photo shoot in the morning before the in laws take the two oldest kids for the night.

I just put 5 gallons of American rye in the fermenter. I hit all my numbers almost perfectly except I was about a quart low at the end. Close enough for beer. :mug:

As much as it gets old around February, I love the cold season here as it lets me double-pump the pipeline by using a heat-only cabinet for post-fermentation clean-up.
Warm seasons I'm geared for 10 gallons every two weeks, but now I can push that 2x to where the limiting factor is using up all 14 kegs.

So I've been revving things up for the Holidays and did a blonde and a wheaty today just a week after doing an esb and a stout (which are in said cabinet). Should be able to knock out another couple of batches next weekend, then I'll be running into that keg problem ;)

Cheers!

ab_nov_15_2014_11_sm.jpg

I'm planning on brewing a red ale and a cascade smash. It has to be warmer than it was today though.

Tomorrow I'm brewing a SMaSH with Maris Otter and Strisselspalt. A very light blonde ale type thing. This will be my first brew in over a year due to back problems.

Just finished a pale ale with a around 6 ounces of Centennial, EKG, First Gold mixed. Numbers were all pretty good, and there's lots of hop flavor going into the fermentor.

Back