So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rockin: Devil Dog Ale Version 1:rockin: Got it planned it will be kind of like Stone's Argonaut Bastard that was my base the ale was built from.

Bottling apfelwein and what ended up being an IPA. Starting 5g of oatmeal stout and possibly some more apfelwien. w00t.

I am going to the Phil and Bobby and "Fake Jerry" show tomorrow night so no Brewing this weekend for me. Just bottling a Taddy Porter clone and tending to the Sake ( I am finally through phase 1 ( moto)

Have my first Ginger Ale (soda) steeping right now and with great weather forecast, I'm going to try to get 3 beers in this weekend -
- Bee Cave Kolsch
- Amarillo Pale Ale (pitched on cake)
- TBD with Wyeast 1762 Belgian Abbey II

And, a bunch of transfers to keep the pipeline moving...

Boiling on a "Portland Very Pale" right now... it's like a golden ale with much more hop flavor and aroma... I'm entering this in the Widmer Collaborator contest so they bought my ingredients (thanks widmer!).

Time to go add some Citra and Amarillo!

Made a London Ale starter this morning for a Special Bitter on Monday. Unless I can sneak it in tomorrow when SWMBO isn't looking. Starter will probably take a while though so I'll probably just wait till next week to brew. I'm out of kegs anyway, so waiting is not a bad thing I suppose. Cheers!

Making my 4th batch this year on Sunday 3/7. Pretty traditional belgian style wheat, my second all grain batch ever. The first one went pretty smoothly last weekend, so hopefully the trend will continue :mug:

A house pale ale for a graduation party yesterday (90% eff! yikes on the ABV) and a massive RyePA with a buddy tonight. Aaaand an Irish red tomorrow night with another buddy followed by an oatmeal stout on tuesday. 66 litres of beer (5-7% ABV) for 82 bucks.

My roommates are very understanding... they don't even drink beer.

Back