So the wife stopped by Stone Pasadena today...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktblunden

Reaction score
...and surprised me with a bunch of stuff. Stone just recently opened up a company store in Pasadena, which is awesome since it's about 7 miles away from my wife's work. She stopped in there today and brought me home 2 bottles of Lukcy Basartd (I hate typing that), a bottle each of Crime and Punishment, and a 1 liter growler full of 2012 Double Bastard. Enjoying the Double right now in my DB glass we picked up on our last trip to Escondido. Love this beer and can't wait to try the others. Plus now I have a 1 and a 2 liter growler for them.

Love the 1 liter growler...its my goto growler from stone...
Stone is opening up a ton of company stores now....its like about 8-9 now...raking in on the craft beer movement..
Someone's got too I suppose...
Igotsand

Can't wait to try this years DB...got some 10, and 11 in the cellar and they want some company...
And I love it fresh also!!
Igotsand

It's such a long drive down to Escondido and I love Stone, so having this one so close is great. I think my growlers are going to get a lot of use now.

Yeah I was stoked when it opened! About 40 minutes from me so not SUPER frequent visits but I am stoked its closer than escondido

Back