So bored........

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Displaced MassHole

Reaction score
The wife is in Vietnam

The kid in Phoenix with the in-laws

The pipeline is full

Brutus is complete

What to do?

What to do?

rent a movie. brew a czek pils. brew a barleywine. make that first batch of mead. wake up in the morning and hear the silence. savor the silence.

1 hour later start missing your family and wish they were there.

take a few days to stop posting things that make other hbt'ers jealous.;) i'm at least a decade away from an empty house and schedule. don't even get me started on my pipeline.

Bored? This is what you do:

Or, you could help me clean up the garage :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I am bored too. At work.

Should install RHEL and try out an email server app, but I have not quite finished surfing the entire internet. But I know once I get the Hard Drive in the server, and figur eout a way around the broken CD drive, I'll get caught up in the installation and the day will fly by.

It's hell week here at home. School is ending very soon, my daughter has drivers training starting tonight, and this whole week is Dance recital week. Kids have to go to dance every night, and I have to start attending on Wed. since I am running one of the spotlights.

But hopefully starting next week I can start doing some fun projects around the house.

Back