Smart pressure meter for Brewfather

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sander Wissing

Reaction score
Hi all,

What do you gurus use for 'smart' pressure meters? I am looking, ideally, for something that will integrate with / replace my current spunding valve, but really, anything that can measure pressure and upload it somewhere so that I can integrate that with Brewfather.

Or I suppose, worst case a pressure meter that I can integrate into my gasline and hook up to an ESP32 or something similar and 'homebrew' a solution that can upload to Brewfather. But I am hoping not to have to reinvent the wheel :)

Thanks!

@korev has managed to do this using pressure sensors, brewpiless and a relay with screen display to brewfather.

Have a read of this thread.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/thread...s-repeaters-bridges-hubs.693125/post-10250293
He has done some very good instructions.

I'm just in the final stages of setting up brewpiless to measure pressure and autospund as well using a solenoid valve. Brewpiless will update to brewfather as well. Not sure if i'll bother to integrate display onto this.

Wheels are round but some bicycle gears are elliptical.

EDIT : I'm not a guru more a begurner

Last edited:
Back