Sitting at Dogfish Head......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slogger

Reaction score
.....in rehoboth, DE sampling the 60, 90, 120, Midas touch, Palo santo marron and the wet hop American summer. So many beers so little liver!

This place is awesome!!! SRO!
Dont want to ever leave!

image-1927196160.jpg

stubbornman said:
That guys hat looks photoshopped ( I know it's not ) , just seems out of place or something....

:drunk:

Those two guys got progressively snookered! The guy to the right of the fellow in the hat became a personal space violator! He was just sloppy drunk. My wife and I thought it was pretty funny. I couldn't not be touched by that guy - no matter how I positioned myself.
We had a great time time! We should've stayed but we went to get a bite to eat and when we came back there was no way we'd get a seat anywhere. People were three deep at the bar!

I tried stopping by there on 4th of July weekend. Not the best idea. We drove around for like 45 minutes trying to find somewhere to park and eventually gave up. I'm only a couple hours away outside Philly so I hope to get back down there someday.

I was there on Friday and it was a little less crowded. Did you get a chance to try the Pearl Jam 20th anniversary beer (Faithfull)?

They also had 75 minute IPA on cask on Friday. There was an awesome creamy head on that one!

They distill their own spirits there too. When I was there I took a break from the beer and got a flight of spirits. I'm pretty sure I enjoyed myself!

I was there on Friday and it was a little less crowded. Did you get a chance to try the Pearl Jam 20th anniversary beer (Faithfull)?

They also had 75 minute IPA on cask on Friday. There was an awesome creamy head on that one!

We had to take a break from sampling beers, so the plan was go walk around for a bit get something to eat and return to the DFH but it was just too crowded for us when we came back. Bummer because I really wanted to try the 75 minute as welll as a few others.

We're a couple of states away,but I'd like to get down there & check out the ancient ales. And the food,of course. Midas Touch is high on my hit list. I also love their IPA's.

Love that place. Went there 3 (or maybe 4 or 5) times while we were in Rehoboth in August. Can't wait until next year.

I've been there twice and enjoyed myself both times. Second time I don't really remember leaving. It was my birthday weekend, bar was closing, had more beers to try.. Their Peanut butter vodka is great as is their Brown Honey Rum. Soooo smooth. Great place! Wife in training and I talk about retiring to Delaware. Of course, that's a ways off.

Back