• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa Sinlge Tier brew setup - COMPLETE

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

30Bones

Reaction score
Single Tier stand - DEPOSIT HAS BEEN RECEIVED, THANKS FOR THE INTEREST IT WILL BE SAD TO SEE IT GO

Designed after the Brutus10 of course, but no automation. I built this back in March of 2014 and have ran 60 gallons through it, 30 being 10 gallon batches. I am looking to simplify my hobby, go back to coolers and turkey fryers to save me some space. I only see myself doing 5 gallon batches or smaller from here on out. I run the entire setup on low pressure propane. I have the high pressure orifices and a regulator if you want to go HP. I will just swap out those items.

Stand is 24" tall with castors, 16" deep, 56" wide. All 2" 14ga tubing.

• 3 BG14 burners, low pressure orifice valve, gas plumbing/valves
  • Brewers Hardware wind screens
  • Fisher low pressure regulator
  • 3 lightly polished keggles
  • Camlock fittings throughout
  • 5 hoses/silicone tubing
  • 3" thermometers
  • 3 piece ball valves
  • Blichmann autosparge (used twice)
  • Jaybird false bottom and level one filter
  • 2 March 809 pumps
  • Painted with high temp paint and some bedliner on the lower areas out of the heat.
  • There are 2 1/4" studs on the end to hang my maltmill from for milling (not included)

smugshot_1615585-XL.jpg

smugshot_7526109-XL.jpg

smugshot_2991336-XL.jpg

smugshot_307175-XL.jpg

smugshot_8355211-XL.jpg

can you let me know if this goes through? I live in the chicagoland area and this would be perfect for us

thanks

Deposit in "en route" If nothing pans out from this I will let you know ASAP. Would also consider a good floor burner, 10 gallon pot and cooler MT as a partial trade since that is what I am going back to. Possibly 2 of each so I can do double 5 gallon batches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back