Since when did people become so stupid?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And people feed that stuff to children

What has that garbage ever done for us anyway?

Well actually..... it is used in the production of every beer on the planet, even having other artificial chemicals added to it for flavor enhancement and fermentability. No wonder that stuff is so bad for you!

:goat:

I take for granite peoples' pour grammer. More pacifically, how there always thinking "for all intensive purposes" is supposably correct.

"for all intensive purposes"

in my office its "inherent" this, "inherent" that.
The inherent danger
The inherent problem
The inherent issue
The inherent design
The inherent blah blah blah blah.

I know why they call them buzzwords now.
They drive you so mad you want to get a buzz after a full day of hearing them every 5 minutes.

I take for granite peoples' pour grammer. More pacifically, how there always thinking "for all intensive purposes" is supposably correct.

People are definately suppose to proofread there posts; cause that way your going to make less mistakes, then without, proofreading. Rules of grammer is something schools should insure their alumnis know about.

"Supposingly". Any time one of my coworkers isn't sure about something, it's "supposingly ____". She also gets "hungy" right around "brekkas" time. I suspect she may actually be two small children in a trench coat.

And "thingy". She uses "thingy" like the Marklar use "marklar" as a marklar for all marklar, marklar, and marklar.

No offence taken by the way.

I do know the difference, just brain-farted there...

By the way, I am actually Dutch, I just married a finnish lady and moved here :D

There's a hip-hop song right now called "Post To Be." "..."

I have a lot of those, but then I look at the note to myself over the monitor: "Don't try to be funny. No one understands your humor. It gets you in trouble!" So I delete the post...sometimes.

Damn dude, I wouldn't have pegged you for 43. I figured maybe 33, tops. :D

That date is well before my time, but I see what you did there and as I've said before, we's enemies now. Meet me at behind the shed for a dance competition.

I believe tonight it's Dancing with the Stars.

Aren't we the same age? I thought we discussed that last time we met up to discuss reality TV, Goats, and why decals don't go on cats.

Liar. Cats love decals. They just pretend they dont because, like women, if we were to figure them out, they then would have to change everything about themselves.

Since when did people become so stupid?

Shortly after God created the Heavens and the Earth....but, it does seem like the human race is headed downhill and picking up speed toward stupid with no idea of how brakes work.

That date is well before my time, but I see what you did there and as I've said before, we's enemies now. Meet me at behind the shed for a dance competition.

I believe tonight it's Dancing with the Stars.

Aren't we the same age? I thought we discussed that last time we met up to discuss reality TV, Goats, and why decals don't go on cats.

Liar. Cats love decals. They just pretend they dont because, like women, if we were to figure them out, they then would have to change everything about themselves.

cats and decals go together like honey badgers and anything around them. total cat utopia. we put racing decals on all our cats to make them go faster and fake tattoos to make them tougher.

I need one of these signs for work.

stupid1.jpg

I blame Eve. She was told to leave the apple alone but went ahead and ate it anyway. So their . . . I mean they're . . . no I mean there.

I blame Eve. She was told to leave the apple alone but went ahead and ate it anyway. So their . . . I mean they're . . . no I mean there.

I have an ex-sister inlaw who does that sort of thing all the time; tell her not to do something & that's the 1st thing she does. I need to take her to Yellowstone & tell her not to pet the cuddly bison. ;)
Regards, GF.

I was reading an article about how a guy got bit by a rattlesnake while trying to take a selfie with it...smh at the "selfie" generation.

As soon as there was more than one person, the first one started thinking "What an idiot." It wasn't long after that before the 2nd person was thinking the exact same thing about the first.

:)

We are all ********, idiots, morons, and fools. Realising that will go a long way in how you get on in life.

;)

"Mr. Smith,
I wrote down the study guide you have given us illegibly. Can you send me the same sample problems you wrote on the board,so that I can study.

Thanks,"

Name withheld

As a university professor (yes, Dr. Smith is the more traditional way to address me), I've got lots of these cute little notes. Fortunately, the above was sent during the night, just before an 8 am test, so I didn't have to think about whether to reply or how to do so.

As soon as there was more than one person, the first one started thinking "What an idiot." It wasn't long after that before the 2nd person was thinking the exact same thing about the first.

:)

We are all ********, idiots, morons, and fools. Realising that will go a long way in how you get on in life.

;)

As the great Bender said "Yeah, but everybody's a jerk. You, me, this jerk. [He points over his shoulder at a man.] That's my philosophy."

"Mr. Smith,
I wrote down the study guide you have given us illegibly. Can you send me the same sample problems you wrote on the board,so that I can study.

Thanks,"

Name withheld

As a university professor (yes, Dr. Smith is the more traditional way to address me), I've got lots of these cute little notes. Fortunately, the above was sent during the night, just before an 8 am test, so I didn't have to think about whether to reply or how to do so.

When you say "Dr. Smith," I can't help but see this guy in my mind. :D
Regards, GF.

drsmith.jpg

Back