Sin City brewing visit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonToews

Reaction score
While I was walking through the miracle mile in las Vegas I was amazed finding a microbrewery! The employees were so polite and actually understood how beer Is made. I got to talkin to the bartender and told her I was a homebrewer. As we were talking about beer and such she gave samples of all the beer. She was talking about Their seasonal pils beer and was going on about How it was made. She was saying the pils seasonal was made with saaze hops and man was it good! But what I do want to rave about is their stout. It's incredible! So smooth and lots of chocolate notes. There heff was also amazing. So if your in Vegas I highly suggest checking them out. I purchased a growler full of their stout for 20 dollars, 15 dollar refills. All in all awesome experience!

what is the name of this micro brewery? I dont see it in your post. I go to vegas every 3-6 months or so.

The name is sin city brewing, they have a booth with about 6 seats in planet Hollywood close to the rainstorm, they also have a fewfew in pour 24 upstairs in nyny. Their stout just seemed like an average irish dry to me, nothing really special about it. The thing that confused me is that they have an oktoberfest named amber haha.

They also have a bar in the Flamingo. The one in the Flamingo has a big fire pit out on the patio for chilly nights too.

Good to know; their beer used to be terrible. I think they are/were basically a marketing company that contract-brewed a few token beers to justify the name. I actually thought they went out of business for some reason.

Heres Sin City in the mall

SinCity.jpg

Supposedly, the guy that started that was one of the brewers at Gordon Beirsch.

JasonToews said:
Heres Sin City in the mall

Ok a few more than 6 seats haha but not alot at all. There was a guy with a big German mug with their wiess in it saying I needed to get one and that he found them the day before and had a couple mugs then. I took the amber and left after my drink was done. The next two days in saw that same guy in the same seat drinking the same beer. He was a tourist and I was just surprised to think that there are so many things to do in vegas but he spent alot of time there,

Ok a few more than 6 seats haha but not alot at all. There was a guy with a big German mug with their wiess in it saying I needed to get one and that he found them the day before and had a couple mugs then. I took the amber and left after my drink was done. The next two days in saw that same guy in the same seat drinking the same beer. He was a tourist and I was just surprised to think that there are so many things to do in vegas but he spent alot of time there,

You'd have been really surprised to watch me. I went there with my wife when she had a convention, and after dropping $150 or so on various types of gambling, and viewing the fountains at the Bellagio a while (the one really knockout spectacle on LV Blvd), I found happiness up Tropicana a few miles past the now-defunct Liberace Museum at the two finest attractions in Vegas:

1) the Pinball Hall of Fame. A couple of rolls of quarters and I was in heaven.....pretty much every good pinball machine ever made.

2) close by on Tropicana (a bit closer to the Strip, IIRC), The Gun Store. An amazing selection of machine guns to shoot.

As far as food, etc., we liked it better downtown in "old" Las Vegas......

Latest posts

Back