sigh Fresno CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to a family "in-law" reunion once at Fresno State! It was quite hot that day but still kind of nice although I don't recommend showing your 5 year old son the pig pens in the middle of the day, wow!!!!! lol

Fresno has it's merits and now at least one homebrewer so it can't be all that bad! LOL

Welcome to the forum and the obsession!

Clovis has a water park from what I recall.

I used to hail from Fresno back in the day I was a wee tike maybe 3-4 years old I recall preschool there, but went to kindergarten in Orange County.

-= Jason =-

Clovis has a water park from what I recall.

I used to hail from Fresno back in the day I was a wee tike maybe 3-4 years old I recall preschool there, but went to kindergarten in Orange County.

-= Jason =-

WIld waters

So what kind of brewing are all you Central Valley brewers doing? Extract? All grain?

Where do you get your supplies? Bencomo's? Online?

I do mostly small batch all grain now (2.2-3.0 gallons) with an occasional partial to kick the batch size up to 5 gallons.

I am guilty of buying mostly online since I get tired of hearing "don't have that" when shopping for supplies.

Welcome aboard, I shop at bencomos for stuff things like Glass items or yeast or what ever I forget while shopping online... its a good store and they are very friendly and knowledgable. hoping to get Saturdays off to join the club soon

Still doing extract brewing, still a rookie, and learning

Dong all grain now, five gallons and buy entirely online since I found the cats running through the open grain all over the floor in the local shop.

Back