Sierra Vista Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ewbish

Reaction score
All,

A friend of mine is expanding his existing business to home brew supplies. Basically, he's a new brewer who's suffered the frustration we all have felt of not having a brew shop within 2 hours.

He is in the process of putting together his first order, so if any of you have anything specific you want, or what you'd like to see a local shop stock.....stop in and let him know. He is definitely open to suggestions as he really doesn't have a good idea on what he should carry in stock.

The shop is the High Country Guns & Ammo and Hydroponics Supply in Whetstone, just next to RV City.

All,

A friend of mine is expanding his existing business to home brew supplies. Basically, he's a new brewer who's suffered the frustration we all have felt of not having a brew shop within 2 hours.

He is in the process of putting together his first order, so if any of you have anything specific you want, or what you'd like to see a local shop stock.....stop in and let him know. He is definitely open to suggestions as he really doesn't have a good idea on what he should carry in stock.

The shop is the High Country Guns & Ammo and Hydroponics Supply in Whetstone, just next to RV City.[/QUOTE

Good Luck :mug:

Looking forward to stopping by tomorrow. Is there a pH no.? Just starting out in the home brewing, sipping our third batch (IPA) now. Brewed our 8th batch yesterday.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Home Brew mobile app

Latest posts

Back