Sierra Nevada's -- Beer Camp Across The World 2016

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mister704

Reaction score
Just went and picked up my 12 pack. Pretty excited about it.

affQJMR.jpg

Out of the 6 released which are you more interested in tasting??

Myself...I am interested in the Family Values and the Pat-Rye-Ot

I just saw that. $28 or whatever my grocery store was asking seems pretty steep.

Let us know after you have tried them.

"Moxee-Moron Session DIPA".

Ohhhhkaayyyy. They like to have fun.
But at 7.5% ABV I reckon the "session" part is the outlier...

Cheers!

I will have to grab one of those 12 packs. I would like to try the Stout of the Union. I had the tropical IPA from the 2015 release and it was yummy

Stout of the Union = good. Really liked it.

RwveZb7.jpg

Pat-Rye-Ot = pretty good as well. Could have had a little something more.

wr90dd2.jpg

Moxie-Moron Imperial Session = FANTASTIC!! My fav so far.

zuUuxNv.jpg

**Planning to try the other 3 between today and tomorrow**

Stout of the Union = good. Really liked it.

RwveZb7.jpg

Pat-Rye-Ot = pretty good as well. Could have had a little something more.

wr90dd2.jpg

Moxie-Moron Imperial Session = FANTASTIC!! My fav so far.

zuUuxNv.jpg

**Planning to try the other 3 between today and tomorrow**

Nice glassware!

Price is a bit steep, but I'm interested in trying them all. :mug:

Here in NC where the brewery is down the road I've seen it as cheap as $23.95. Is it worth it?

On a side note my brother is a chef at the brewery! Going to call to see if he can get me a case at 1/2 off. Worked out well when he got me Bigfoot vertical, felt way better about paying $15 for that.

I heard the reason its called Beer Camp is because SN lets in amatuer brewers and they have some sort of "brew off".The best beer gets mass produced..Is there any truth to that? If so that's pretty cool

I heard the reason its called Beer Camp is because SN lets in amatuer brewers and they have some sort of "brew off".The best beer gets mass produced..Is there any truth to that? If so that's pretty cool

This one is actually a collaboration of breweries that get together and make a different beer for this variety pack.

The one you are thinking of is this.

Visited the local beverage warehouse and they had a few 12 packs out on the floor so I grabbed one! :) Trying out a couple tonight..See the 'What Are You Drinking Now' thread to read all about it!..LOL

I really like the Sweet Sunny South Table Beer. Lot of flavors going on, very refreshing.

Back