Shout out to breweries who love homebrewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

italarican

Reaction score
The homebrew club in my new(ish) town turns 10 this fall. To celebrate, a local brewery is making wort this weekend. Anyone in the club can come by and take 5 or 10 gallons of it and make whatever they want. In October we'll all get together at the brewery and share what we made.

I just mainly want to shout out to Levity Brewing Co. and all the other breweries who support local homebrewers and beer lovers!

That's pretty darn cool. I have a local brewery that engages me when I talk about home brewing but none actually let us participate, yet...

We had a meeting yesterday with final updates. Got the finalized grain bill: 85% local pale malt, 7.5% white wheat, 7.5% buckwheat. I've never used buckwheat, but we sampled it yesterday. Pretty tasty stuff!

The event where we share our different homebrews will happen during brewery business hours so that we can bring awareness to the local club. Anyone can come sample to see all sorts of different things you can do with beer.

Back