Should I buy these valves?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My opinion is yes. They're 2 piece valves that can be taken apart to clean, and the price is right.

Dave

Hi Adam,

I recently bought 7 of those from the same vendor (Dudadiesel) and I'm very happy with them. It's a good deal.

It is 5 valves for the $52, right? That is a good price. I bought these ones from a local industrial supplier for $11.93 each.

Pascal, that's maybe an even better price than the Dudadiesel ones depending on the shipping. With shipping, the Dudadiesel valves come out to $12.20 a piece. They shipped fast too.

Oh, just saw you said local. Can't beat that!

Some times it's good to work in an industry town! It's been so much fun trying to piece together a setup going to companies that supply the mills and asking for random parts. At one shop I ended up at, the guy who ownes it has actually pieced together brew rigs and full AG setups for a few people in the past. He told me he'll give me a great deal getting my AG setup together. They make all their money in the mills and are willing to discout for DIY projects like brewing. Stoked!
P.

I ordered them! Now I just need quick disconnects, a few things for my control panel, a second pump and 50 amps to my garage and ill be rockin!

Back