Share my new project

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fletcher21

Reaction score
Pretty stoked... Will be done my Memorial Day for its maiden voyage. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399258829.675019.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

This is pretty sweet. I'll be really curious to see this once its finished and ready to go.

Do you already know what you'll be serving from it?

Cool well I should have more pics in a week or two. Already stained the front board the back board I'm gonna paint with chalkboard paint.

This will end most excellently... Actually it won't end this will be used for country parties, weddings, camping, and the greatest tailgaters ever.

People seem to think this is going to somehow be operating while driving down the road.

I have a 20 lbs CO2 tank, up to 4 Kegs under pressure. I'm not driving while connected. Everything will be ratcheted down in my truck the dispensing board will be lying in my truck bed until I arrive to my destination likely for a few days.

Not sure how people think this is in anyway illegal. I'm not selling it. I'm not making more that the Oregon allowed 200 gallons a year and I'm not drinking and driving.

How are you planning to keep it at temp? Sorry if this was indicated in the post #9 pics, they didn't load on my phone.

No wasn't in the pics. For the party this next weekend I will use plastic trash cans filled with ice. I have two and each holds 2 kegs. Did it for a wedding last summer and worked fine.

The future plan is the build some jockey boxes with chillers.

Latest posts

Back