Share my new project

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fletcher21

Reaction score
Pretty stoked... Will be done Memorial Day weekend for it's may-day voyage. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399258699.447825.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

For the first party/trial run, no jockey box. Simply tall rubber trash cans and a lot of ice. Not enough funding for the boxes yet.

It doesn't fold up but it will fit in the bed at an angle for travel. This is my prototype so many improvements to come.

Don't know about cops in Oregon, but down here, I will not make it thru the first stop sign from my house without ending up handcuffed:D

Although I could drive with it attached on the side of my truck that is not my plan. It is built to lay down in my bed until I reach my destination.

Although as it would not be connected during travel I don't see anything illegal. I wouldn't travel connected as it's too much risk to my equipment and gas/beer supply.

I could just see it get a leak on the way there and show up with an empty keg.

lol. I imagine a whole crowd of people running beside the truck wherever you go.

I like it!! I could see myself making something similar one day. Nice work!

Here is some progress update pics. Just need to hook up beer lines and do a wet test. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400444244.057463.jpg

awesome man! cant wait for more pics, such a great idea for an outdoor party as well.

Well she is all complete and the party went off without any issues. Already got asked to do a family wedding so I think I will get a good amount of use out of this contraption.ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401202952.571574.jpg

Back