SF Bay area bulk juice?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SanPancho

Reaction score
got a hold of some 10gal cornies, not really using them at the moment. figured maybe they'd be good for some bulk cider making.

not going to buy a ton of 1gal juice jugs. anybody have some decent apples they can point me to in SF area? north bay, east bay, sacramento, santa cruz. dont mind a drive if i can fill up maybe 20-30 gallons at a time.

I'v been told that you can get bulk fills from Martinelli's in Watsonville, ca. Not too far away from you if you are bay area.

ok, sounds like watsonville is the place to go. now, having never done this before, what sort of financial layout should be i expecting?

ok, sounds like watsonville is the place to go. now, having never done this before, what sort of financial layout should be i expecting?

I'd call to confirm pricing, but it's comparable to store bought juice if memory is correct... maybe a little cheaper. They make fabulous pies, too ... worth the trip for those alone.

Seems to ba a handfull of places in santa cruz that do apples, may be worth several calls. Apple hill is another option, but I've had some difficulty getting a helpful reply from that area. Let us know if you find a reliable location at a reasonable price. I might make a day-trip.

Latest posts

Back