• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Set of converted keg kettles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

basline

Reaction score
SOLD

I'm going electric, so I'm changing out some of my vessels. I'm selling my old set of keggles, which includes a boil kettle, a mash tun and a hot liquor tank. My conversion is going slowly, and SWMBO has reached a breaking point with the old keggles still sitting around.

I'm asking $375 for the set.

All the keggles are 15.5 gallon sanke kegs, I purchased them converted by a guy who now welds full time. I've used the setup to brew about 15 batches, and they are all clean. You will need fittings for all the keggles (except the HLT thermometer, and the MT dip tube). I'm selling everything for less than I paid for the keggles and the parts, and at $375 for all 3 this is a very economic way to move into a 3 pot all-grain setup.

I'd like to sell them as a set, but prices below if sold separately.

Boil Kettle - $90
Has two 1/2" NPT full couplers welded in vertically.

Mash Tun - $180
Has two 1/2" NPT full couplers welded in vertically, a folding jay-bird false bottom with support, a dip-tube and an aluminum lid with a 12" loc-line flexible segment which ends in a male cam-lock fitting. You can use the loc-line to recirculate right on top of the grain bed.

Hot Liquor Tank - $140
Has two 1/2" NPT full couplers welded in horizontally, along with a calibrated poly-carbonate liquid level/sight gauge paired with a 3" dial bi-metal thermometer (from brew hardware). It also has a heat-shield to protect the sight gauge from burner heat wash.

I'm located in the bay area (east bay), 94611.

bk1.jpg

bk2.jpg

hlt1.jpg

hlt3.jpg

mt1.jpg

mt2.jpg

mt3.jpg

mt5.jpg

mt4.jpg

Last edited:
Bump due to more pointed questions from SWMBO. Anybody out there interested in taking the set?

Back