Sensors_Factory (Custom temp probes)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Howhownow

Reaction score
Wanted to drop a link to a vendor that would have saved me a lot of time if I would have found him earlier. I was looking for a RTD temp sensor with 1/4" NPT threads and a detachable probe. This proved pretty tough to find, plus the probe on most standard RTD's you'll find is generally ~2", not long enough to get that far past a TC ferrule into the liquid for a better reading.

I am sure lots of vendors will do this, but this particular one advertises on his listings to message him with nonstandard requests. I did, and got a response overnight in good English (like all these eBay sensor guys, they are Hong Kong based). Getting a 6" probe and an additional meter of cord was a whole extra $2.

I haven't received my product yet, and I'll update when I do, but I was very pleased with the level of service I received. Like I said, I should have just found and messaged this guy first thing.

Below is his page:
http://www.ebay.com/usr/sensors_fac...57bc397bd1d&bu=43562435548&cp=1&sojTags=bu=bu

Wanted to check back in on this. I have received the sensor and have it hooked up. It's to spec, and pretty high quality compared to other sensors I've ordered on ebay and amazon. Seller was responsive with a question I had during shipping.
Only con is it took a long time to arrive. I'm sure this could be remedied by paying for expedited shipping.

Overall I got what I hoped for and will go back to the same place should I need any more temp sensors.

Back