• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

West Virginia Selling two Stout 7.3 gal fermenters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish you were closer!!!

"God is great, beer is good, & WOMEN are crazy!"
-Billy Currington
(modified by me)

Would you ship them??? If so, how much to 91710 (chino, ca)???

"God is great, beer is good, & WOMEN are crazy!"
-Billy Currington
(modified by me)

Is the one left pictured? It has both valves and needs a thermometer?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

It looks exactly the same. I'll post new pics in the morning of the one left. The thermometers in both of them were pretty much worthless (15 to 22 degrees off) from the beginning and I ended up using a Ranco controller probe in the thermowell instead of the thermometer. There's a dump valve on the bottom, sampling valve at the top of the cone, and thermowell in the middle of conical.

Looks like shipping to 48071 would be $35. I'll knock the price down to $250 to help out with shipping cost.

I'll paypal you 285 for it if I get the same price break

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I'm good with that. I owe you some pics as well. Let me get the kids to bed and i'll post the pics here shortly.

I actually threw the thermometers away on all three conicals because they weren't even close to being accurate. I ended up using a Ranco controller through the thermowell. Looks like shipping to Madison Heights is about $40. Let me know if your still interested.

Back