• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Selling off my stuff, Central Valley CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

60sd

Reaction score
It is with a heavy heart that I have come to the conclusion that I won't be doing any brewing anymore. Now I have all the equipment taking up space in my garage and I'd like to see it go to a good home. My set-up was pretty basic; turkey fryer, 10 gallon igloo cooler for mashing all grain, and all the bits associated with the process. I have lots of bottles, 4 kegs, carboys, etc. If you, or someone you know, is just getting started, I have everything needed. As for pricing, it's negotiable, and I'm confident that we can reach agreement.

I'm in San Joaquin county, about an hour from the bay area. Respond via email to Removed personal data for security reasons.
Please use (private) Conversations (pm's) to exchange emails, phone numbers, addresses, etc. --Mod

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back