• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling my brewing equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njpatg

Reaction score
Hello

Leaving the hobby and looking to sell my equipment as follows

1. 15 gallon Colorado Brew Systems single vessel electric system , with upgraded silicone lines and stainless quick connects. This is a complete system that includes the control box, ss pump, and plate chiller $1100.00

2. Two SS Brew buckets $125 each

3. One FTSS cooling set-up $200

For $1500.00 total I'll include all the accessories including around 35 flip top one liter bottles , hops scale , bottling bucket, grain storage containers, refractometer and anything else I have that's brew related

Willing to part out the brew buckets and cooling system from the brew system

Pick up or meeting arrangements should be discussed, no shipping

Southern New Jere
cobs15.jpg
sy

Hello

1. 15 gallon Colorado Brew Systems single vessel electric system , with upgraded silicone lines and stainless quick connects. This is a complete system that includes the control box, ss pump, and plate chiller $1100.00

For $1500.00 total I'll include all the accessories including around 35 flip top one liter bottles , hops scale , bottling bucket, grain storage containers, refractometer and anything else I have that's brew related

Southern New JereView attachment 614719 sy
PM sent

Hello

Southern New JereView attachment 614719 sy

The Brew Buckets have been sold , still have the FTSS cooler set-up and the complete brewing system

Back