• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling my BeerShirtz business

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natron008

Reaction score
I am looking to sell my BeerShirtz (www.beershirtz.com) business, and thought I'd open it up to you guys first. I'd much rather see a cool, homebrewer get it than someone just looking to turn a quick buck (not that you can be both!). It's a great set-up and would be perfect for anyone who likes hitting the beer-fest circuit, or someone looking to expand the current on-line side of things. It's a proven money-maker and lots of fun, but I have other things on my plate that require my attention these days.

I have tried to price things VERY reasonably, and basically if you sold all of the inventory and never even re-ordered, you could still make money!

The asking price is $4,000 for everything I have which includes...

Turn-Key Website (currently paid for through July, 12, 2011)
20 Original Adobe Illustrator files (saved as pdfs) for t-shirt designs
300 printed t-shirts, equal distribution of 9 current designs
Original files for website, print ads & website banners
All previous sales information
Advertising Contact information
10' x 10' Canopy & Banner
Vehicle Magnets
Various operating goods: tags, envelopes, hangers, etc

*BeerShirtz is a well established brand with 1 year of Website, Print and Grassroots advertising already invested.

I agree to provide buyer with:
All necessary Usernames & Passwords
Website, Email & PayPal assistance during transition
Assistance with transferring Fictitious Name Registration (PA Residents only)

If you are genuinely interested, please shoot me an email (pm mailbox fills up too quickly), to: [email protected]

I'd be happy to discuss things with you.

Sorry to hear you're getting out of the business. I always liked the shirts & service.

Do you intend to sell the customer list also? I'm only asking because I'd think that would have some value to the ultimate purchaser, as those people would be likely to continue doing business.

Thanks for the kind words. I've enjoyed it as well, but I need to focus on my main business right now. I'm proud of what I've started and I think, with a little attention, it could be something really special.

And yes, I'd be happy to provide the previous buyer info.

If you're interested in talking more, please drop me an email [email protected]

-nate

Back