• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Selling it all! BIAB stand, fermentors, Sanke, Corny, grain hops...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flask is sold.

Basically what's left: 2 Sanke kegs, plastic 15 gl conical, brew stand (complete with kettle) and fermentation chamber.

I have some other odds and ends that I may list as I get time but it may be a while.

Are there any corny kegs left? I'd take however many are available if they are ball lock

What's left:

1/4 barrel Sanke keg without the spear

Fermentation chamber with ranco controller

15 gallon plastic conical

Complete brew stand

is the 15.5 gallon keg gone? I'll take it if you're willing to ship it. I've been looking for one forever.

I love this stand! Its a 10 hour trip for me one way... but I've been thinking of ways to make it palatable to the family. It ain't easy! N_G

Did you build the stand? Do you have plans you could share? This thing looks badass for doing BIAB.

Yes I built the stand. No blueprints or anything. I just took a tape measure, horizontal bandsaw, mig welder, some steel and a couple hours of time. I've built a lot of things in the shop and this was just a quick project to fill a need for easy brewing. I didn't think about it much really. If I had time I'd mess around with the design some and produce them. I just don't want to at the moment.

I have thought about using a ring roller and a tubing bender to make a stand that is not only strong but fairly light. If I could get it to break down for shipping it would be even better. Maybe I'll try that next month if it doesn't snow.....just to sell, not use.

This was my last metal project built from the ground up. No plans or blueprints for it either. I bent and welded the entire car. It's just a hobby.

image.jpg

Brew stand is sold!

15 Gallon fermenter is sold!

May have some odd things in the future for sale but the only major items left are the fermentation chamber and the 1/4 Sanke. No shipping for either but will definitely sell locally. Thanks to everyone who commented or purchased some items.

For everyone interested in the fermentation chamber. The outside dimensions are 56" tall (including casters), 58" wide with the door on the wide side, 33" deep. Frame is 2x4 construction, sheathed in plywood with foam insulation and foil tape on the inside. Older window AC unit controlled by a digital Ranco. Inside dimensions are smaller but it was plenty big to fit a couple 15 gallon plastic Ace Roto Mold conicals on their steel stands.

Currently it's stored in a shed and it's hard to get good pictures. Has 6 heavy duty casters to roll it around. $250.00

image.jpg

Back