• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Selling it all! BIAB stand, fermentors, Sanke, Corny, grain hops...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fortydegnorth

Reaction score
I can run all major credit cards through my square app if anyone needs it. It does charge a decent fee so a deal will need to be worked out first to compensate depending on the amount. Also can do PayPal.

Haven't brewed in a while and I have other hobbies taking my time. I've decided to sell out, so here goes. I have a lot of stuff that I'd love to package deal or at least partial package. Most everything is a royal pain to ship because it's all big. I'd much rather local pickup and in some rare situation I may even be able to meet somewhere within reason. I'm working on prices so bear with me. I don't really have package prices or piece prices worked up on everything yet. I haven't bought anything in a while so you guys probably know what the value on this stuff is more than me. Feel free to inform me. :drunk:

This BIAB stand seemed to be a hit with the thread "BIAB stand with hoist" thread under builds. Natural gas jet burner, little giant pump, counter flow chiller, hoist that raises grain basket up to dump, 82 quart bayou classic kettle with steamer basket. All stainless cam lock fittings.

$650.00 obo

Text/call 937-6 zero 4-0272 before 10pm and after 8am or pm or email.

much more for sale listed below

image.jpg

1/4 barrel Sanke keg with the spear removed- $40

Plastic conical fermentor- 15 gallon with stand and ball valve. -$100.00

Capper and bag of caps. $10

Homemade fermentation chamber. Plywood and 2x4 construction. Insulated with foam and cooled with window AC and ranco controller-$250

Whirley bird sparge arm. Auto siphon. Hop bags. Frozen hops. 50-100 of 2 row. Specialty grains. I'm not even sure what all I have. I'd love to find a buyer to package this out but I'll consider separating if the stand sells.

I'll take offers and suggestions for prices. I'm just throwing this all together now and will update as I figure more out.

Will you part out the smaller stuff... like the hops and stir plate/stir bars?

If so, I'd be interested in that kind of stuff.

??????

If so, send me a pm please!

I'd sell the Sanke kegs and fermentation chamber and possibly some fermentors but I hate to sell too much of the smaller items until the stand sells. I'd like to package some of it with the stand if at all possible.

image.jpg

Been a busy couple of days. I changed a few of the prices....lowered. I'm pulling stuff out and cleaning everything today. Should have an updated post sometime today. Sorry it's taking so long.

Spinning with about 1200ml of water. It's variable speed and works well. It's the diy project with the hard drive motor.

Sold

Interested in the corny kegs if you're willing to ship to 22902.

Interested in the corny kegs if you're willing to ship to 22902.

Using the UPS online calculator it looks like I could wrap all 4 together and tape them up into "one" package and ship them to 22902 for around $35 shipping plus the cost of the 4 kegs. If I ship one to you its about $17 for just one.

Would somebody please buy that BIAB stand, burner, hoist, pot w/ basket, valves and tubing, chiller and pump for $650 obo already! The materials alone are more than that I believe! That is a helluva lot of workmanship for FREE!!!!!

bump cause it seems like a good deal...

Would somebody please buy that BIAB stand, burner, hoist, pot w/ basket, valves and tubing, chiller and pump for $650 obo already! The materials alone are more than that I believe! That is a helluva lot of workmanship for FREE!!!!!

bump cause it seems like a good deal...

I like your style. Lol. Kettle is pushing $200, pump is pushing $200, chiller is $100, burner $40. Not to mention switch, igniter, paint, steel, casters, hoist, cam locks, hose, ball valves, mesh bags, hop strainer, aluminum for the panels.......basically you get a new stand for cheaper than parts that's built for free. I'm not desperate and I had fun building it so it's not hurting my feelings. Someone will get a good setup. Thanks for the bump and Compliment.

i was drooling over this set up a couple of weeks ago reading your build tread and now its for sale. do think it can be shipped?

I like your style. Lol. Kettle is pushing $200, pump is pushing $200, chiller is $100, burner $40. Not to mention switch, igniter, paint, steel, casters, hoist, cam locks, hose, ball valves, mesh bags, hop strainer, aluminum for the panels.......basically you get a new stand for cheaper than parts that's built for free. I'm not desperate and I had fun building it so it's not hurting my feelings. Someone will get a good setup. Thanks for the bump and Compliment.

i was drooling over this set up a couple of weeks ago reading your build tread and now its for sale. do think it can be shipped?

Anything can be shipped but I'd hate to see the bill to California. My best guess is try u-ship or freight. I can strap it to a skid but that's a long way to go. I'll leave that up to you though. You arrange it and I'll ship it.

Only if this was another month from now, and I was getting my profit sharing this would be all mine.

I'm on the app so o can't see location. Where are you located op? Did you sell the stir plate and flask? If you're close to Florida I'll convince my wife I NEED that hoist setup.

I'm on the app so o can't see location. Where are you located op? Did you sell the stir plate and flask? If you're close to Florida I'll convince my wife I NEED that hoist setup.

Kettering ohio. Still have anything listed on the front page that doesn't say sold next to it. The stir plate for now is still available.

Sheesh, I have family in lexington, KY but only make it out there once a year for thanksgiving.. wouldn't be a bad detour. If you don't find a home for it, I'll see you in 11 months.

I'm interested in the cornys as well, I'm in Marysville, I could drive to Kettering or meet you half way if you want skip shipping.

Corny kegs are sold. All available items are still listed on the front page. Sorry about any confusion.

Back