• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Selling Everything

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryat66

Reaction score
I have decided to move on from brewing, I have a ton of other small items and gadgets (paddles, stainless spoon, scales, swing-top bottles, etc.) that I would like to sell. Let me know what you're looking for. I can ship (you pay) but prefer local pickup in the Harrisburg/Hershey/Lancaster, PA area.

Polar Ware 42 quart kettle $40
IMG_1472_zpsresla37n.jpg

Polar Ware 20 quart kettle $25
IMG_1473_zpskh0k2ru0.jpg

50'x1/2" copper immersion chiller w/ soldered garden hose connections, 12.5" diameter. $75
IMG_1427_zpsulmf8zor.jpg

Other Items Available (just ask me for pictures)
-Oxygenation 2.0 wand - $25
-1 liter, 2 liter and 5 liter flasks - $10, $15, $30
-7.2 cu. ft. chest freezer - $70 (you pick up)
-Clear Beer Draught System (http://www.shop.clearbeerdraughtsystem.com/CLEAR-BEER-DRAUGHT-SYSTEM-CBDS.htm) - SOLD
-3 cases of 16oz. swing top bottles - $15 per case

I have tons of other stuff, just ask if you need anything.

Thanks for looking.

Bump for a good seller. All items were exactly as described and in excellent condition.

Nice meeting you today, Matt. :mug:

First...

Ryatt is completely awesome. Not only did he hook me up with a ton of equipment, he borrowed a truck and drove it down to my place when the dimensions of my car were a tight fit plus it was gonna be in the shop early that week. He was a totally cool guy, easy and fast to communicate with, explained all the stuff I bought, and asked if I had any questions in the future to text/call. It's a shame home brewing is losing such an A+ guy.

Second...

HOLY **** I'VE UPGRADED MY BREWING CAPACITY AND TECHNOLOGY!!!

Now I have a
  • 7 cu ft freezer w/ dual temp control (big enough for 2 carboys/buckets + shelf for small ferments)
  • 4gal pot
  • 8gal pot
  • a 50ft 1/2“ immersion chiller to get it cooled off
  • 2 5gal glass carboys
  • 2 6gal fermentation buckets (3 total)
  • 5gal bottling bucket (2 total)
  • "Grolsh" bottles (5 cases total)
  • 5L/2L/1L flasks + stirplate
  • O2 tanks + O2 wand
  • and TONS MORE

I'm super stoked! Now I can dial in my fermentations and start working with yeast (cleaning, repitching, starters, growing up from dregs, then eventually yeast banking seasonals). I have also massively increased my fermentation pipeline! Time to start dreaming about kegs lol

Back