• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale very nice all grain 15 gallon system - Buford GA- Make offer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uturnrob

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Posted in 2019 and never followed up so reposting - would like to sell it all as a system- make an offer

after 25+ years of home brewing I'm considering selling my complete system. I'm not interested in selling parts but I have everything you will need to move up to 15 gallons of all grain beer. The following is a list of the major components but I have many other items that will go with the package
~ half barrel 15 gallon S&S Brew Tech conical fermenter - new $599
~Blichmann Top Tier stand with 2 burners, shelf. Wired for pump and steel gas pipes. - New $841
~Pump (mounted on Top Tier)- New $100
~ 16 gallon boil pot with thermometer, stainless false bottom and valve - new $359
~16 gallon hot liquor tank with false bottom, valve and Blichmann thermostat, - new $350
~ 3 or 4 glass carboys- New $30 each = $100
~4 or 5 soda kegs - new $40 ea = $150
~Hoses and cam locks - new $14 ea x 10+ = $140
~Large home made mash ton with valve capable of holding 50 LBS of grain - $75
~ few pounds of various hops and grains - Priceless LOL
~Hoses and other various equipment
If you are looking to move up to a very nice all grain system you understand the value of what I've listed.
Located in Buford GA and again, not interested in selling parts of the system.

Latest posts

Back