• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon Selling everything

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j_jones84

Reaction score
UPDATE:

Here is a list of who has dibs on what at the moment. Some things have sold. If you see your name at the top of a list, scroll up and look at the price. If you want it email me your username, the item, and I'll take it, and I will send you my PayPal link. If you check goods and services please add 3% for the fees. If you are no longer interested please withdraw your interest and I will move down the line.

*SPF*Oxygenation kit--- Rdom, Scott Cunningham, rjolin01, LarMoeCur, Dixon9717, Mountainsax
*SPF*Grain Mill--- Local,Scott Cunningham, Luke Loewen, Dixon9717
*SPF*Refractometer--- Scott Cunningham,
*SPF*Ferm Wrap--- Scott Cunningham, Helper,
Pump--- Scott Cunningham, bierhund
*SOLD*Perlick Faucets---
Immersion Chiller---
*SOLD*Wine Thief---
*SOLD*Ball Lock Fittings---
Filter--- bladedbrewer
*SOLD*Ball Lock Kegs---
*SOLD*Stout Faucet---
*SOLD*Pin Lock Fittings---
Pin Lock Kegs--- Marc77
AntiqueBottle Capper--- 314alias
*SOLD*Tri Clamp Fittings---
*SPF*Stir Plate--- iijakii
Stir Bars-- iijakii
Erlynmeyer Flasks--- iijakii, Esmitee, rjolin01

SPF means Sold Pending Funds, if that falls through, I'll go to the next person in line.

If I don't hear from the first in line with either "I'll take it" or "interest withdrawn" by next week, I will go to the next person in line. If you are not first in line at the moment, I will PM you when you become so.

PRICES
*SPF*Oxygenation Kit NEW $55 MINE $35
Grain Mill NEW $170 MINE $130
*SPF*Refractometer NEW $30 MINE $20
*SPF*Ferm Wrap NEW $30 MINE $15
Pump NEW $150 MINE $65
*SOLD*Perlick Faucets NEW $40 MINE $25
Immersion Chiller NEW $126 MINE $100
*SOLD*Wine Thief NEW $13 MINE $9
*SOLD*Ball Lock Fittings (Set) NEW $15 MINE $8
Filter NEW $42 MINE $25
*SOLD**Ball Lock Kegs NEW $50 MINE $25+Ship
*SOLD*Stout Faucet NEW $70 MINE $45
*SOLD*Pin Lock Fittings (Set) NEW $15 MINE $8
*Pin Lock Kegs NEW $50 MINE $25+Ship
Antique Bottle Capper NEW $25 MINE $15
*SOLD*Tri Clamp Fittings (Set)NEW $47 MINE $22

*SPF*Stir Plate NEW $52 MINE $25
Stir Bars NEW $10 MINE $5
Erlynmeyer Flasks
.5L NEW $6 MINE $4
1L NEW $12 MINE $7
2L NEW $20 MINE $14
*SPF*5L NEW $40 MINE $22

*SOLD*Chalkboard Beer Tap $38 MINE $20

* Denotes that I am going to try and sell these local first because of the shipping costs
All other prices include shipping

Will update tomorrow with who has dibs on what. Will no longer respond to PM's. Please email me at [email protected]. Please include your username if you already in line for something. Please do not send money, I will send you a link to my paypal.

If you are close to Roseburg, Oregon please contact me if you're interested in looking.

Here's my CL ad
http://roseburg.craigslist.org/for/5271039082.html

That's a ton of stuff! Why are you getting out?

also, would like to see specs on the pump.

Cheers,

CH

Interested in the perlick faucets. Please pm me with a price with shipping to 28562

I'm having a hard time keeping up with the PM's emails and reply's. Especially since we are packing up to head out for the weekend. I will post prices on the most commonly requested items later tonight.

And specs for the pump.

May be interested in the thief, oxygen system (which seems to have others before me), and possibly the wort chiller. Shipped to 54501.

And a 2L flask if there is one.

f0ANWFw.jpg

I'm going to do $85 for the mill locally. Not sure about shipping, it's big and bulky

Are the kegs pin, ball lock or a combo? Any pin lick connectors? If so what's your price for 4 sets shipped to 64154?

Combo, but it appears all the ball lock kegs and fittings are gone.

4 sets would be $37

Kegs are $20 a piece plus shipping. But I would rather not ship anything real big

$35 for stir plate and stir bars

I have flasks up to 5L, not sure about those yet

How much for the Stout faucet? And how many do you have. Also, do you know if it is chrome or stainless?

UPDATE:

To be honest I don't know yet on the prices. I didn't expect this much interest and am woefully under prepared. I will be doing an inventory and price list, but basically whatever you can get one for now, I'm going to charge 50% + what I think shipping will be.

I will work on it tomorrow and edit my craigslist ad and make an edit to this post, at THAT time I would like people to email me directly so I can better manage this as I have received 35+ pms, replies, emails.

I will use the time stamp date and do a first come first serve basis on things. If the first person that showed interest wants it for the price I'm selling for it will go to them, if not the next person will have a shot.

As of this moment, I will not add anyone else to the list until my post Thurday with the prices/names.

I am very sorry I was so unorganized! Next time I post anything it will already be priced!!!

PRICES
Oxygenation Kit NEW $55 MINE $35
*Grain Mill NEW $170 MINE $100+Ship
Refractometer NEW $30 MINE $20
Ferm Wrap NEW $30 MINE $15
Pump NEW $150 MINE $65
Perlick Faucets NEW $40 MINE $25
*Immersion Chiller NEW $126 MINE $80+ship
Wine Thief NEW $13 MINE $9
Ball Lock Fittings (Set) NEW $15 MINE $8
Filter NEW $42 MINE $25
*Ball Lock Kegs NEW $50 MINE $25+Ship
Stout Faucet NEW $70 MINE $45
Pin Lock Fittings (Set) NEW $15 MINE $8
*Pin Lock Kegs NEW $50 MINE $25+Ship
Antique Bottle Capper NEW $25 MINE $15
Tri Clamp Fittings (Set)NEW $47 MINE $22

Stir Plate NEW $52 MINE $25
Stir Bars NEW $10 MINE $5
Erlynmeyer Flasks
.5L NEW $6 MINE $4
1L NEW $12 MINE $7
2L NEW $20 MINE $14
5L NEW $40 MINE $22

Chalkboard Beer Tap $38 MINE $20

* Denotes that I am going to try and sell these local first because of the shipping costs

Will update tomorrow with who has dibs on what. Will no longer respond to PM's. Please email me at [email protected]. Please include your username if you already in line for something.

How many ball lock kegs do you have? (5-gal)
Shipping to 72736
at $25 per i will buy all you have to sell.
-thanks

What do you mean by a set of ball lock fittings? Is it a set of ball lock flare fittings meaning gas and beer fittings including both sides of the flare fitting to connect to tubing? If so, I'm interested in a few sets.

UPDATE:

Here is a list of who has dibs on what at the moment. Some things have sold. If you see your name at the top of a list, scroll up and look at the price. If you want it email me your username, the item, and I'll take it, and I will send you my PayPal link. If you check goods and services please add 3% for the fees. If you are no longer interested please withdraw your interest and I will move down the line.

Oxygenation kit--- Rdom, Scott Cunningham, rjolin01, LarMoeCur, Dixon9717, Mountainsax
*SPF*Grain Mill--- Local,Scott Cunningham, Luke Loewen, Dixon9717
Refractometer--- Scott Cunningham, DurtyChemist
Ferm Wrap--- Scott Cunningham, Helper, DurtyChemist
Pump--- Churst, Scott Cunningham, bierhund
*SOLD*Perlick Faucets--- Asa, bankeny, bladedbrewer, Mountainsax
Immersion Chiller---
*SOLD*Wine Thief--- rjolin01
*SPF*Ball Lock Fittings--- TBC, bladedbrewer, Esmitee
Filter--- bladedbrewer
*SOLD*Ball Lock Kegs--- Asa, bladedbrewer, martianpc
*SOLD*Stout Faucet--- Asa, ParadiseBeer, 314alias
Pin Lock Fittings--- Luke Loewen, Marc77, Esmitee
Pin Lock Kegs--- Marc77
AntiqueBottle Capper--- 314alias
Tri Clamp Fittings--- 314alias, Santo
Stir Plate--- iijakii
Stir Bars-- iijakii
Erlynmeyer Flasks--- iijakii, Esmitee, rjolin01

SPF means Sold Pending Funds, if that falls through, I'll go to the next person in line.

If I don't hear from the first in line with either "I'll take it" or "interest withdrawn" by next week, I will go to the next person in line. If you are not first in line at the moment, I will PM you when you become so.

I think I still need a price shipped.

PM'd clarifications but I don't have a final cost.

Edit:take me off the refractometer, pump and oxygenation kit. I doubt they'd get past the first person but just in case.

Back