• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling Brewing and Fermenting equipment in A2 MI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AWKBrewing13

Reaction score
I am selling some of my brewing equipment. I dont brew that much anymore. It takes a lot of time. I want to get into single pot BIAB with no sparge. I want to condense my time as much as possible. You can have everything for $500. There are also individual prices Kegs $35 each. $175 for all 5 Mash tun and HLT $150 for both Bayou burner $40 Co2 tank $40 6.5 gallon brew buckets with lid $15 each 5 gallon carboy $30 each 6.5 gallon carboy $40 1000ml flask with weight and foam stopper $20 2000ml flask with weight and foam stopper $25 Bottles $15 for all. No totes included. The Aerator in the Photo IS NOT for sale. I just didn't want to retake the photo.

Posted this on Facebook not realizing it was against their policy (along with paintball stuff smh). The burner is in fair condition. Nothing wrong with it. Just some cobwebs and rust. The coolers are in awesome condition. Used maybe 10 times. The kegs are in good condition. They have been reconditioned with new seals (a year ago though). They need a quick clean. I had taken bar keepers to the outside to make them shine more. I may piece some stuff out, but I would like to get rid of stuff as a package deal as much as possible. Message me for local pickup.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 97
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 101
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 101
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 79
I'd be interested in the Kegs, I am not that far away. I do have a nice 15 gallon TC kettle with a false bottom that I used to use for Full volume mash. I even have a bag that needs to be patched if you might be interested in a trade. The valves have since been repurposed, I needed a bigger kettle.

Attachments

• IMG_20190714_115500.jpg
    IMG_20190714_115500.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 16
Back