• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Selling all home-brew equipment (Pick up only)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DogFace_Brewing

Reaction score
Time to move away from the hobby, as I just do not have time any longer and gaining too much weight plus acid reflux :( *********** Looking for in person pick up only for now. (Huntley, IL) ************ UPDATED LIST 10/25/2013

1-525SS Perlick Faucets with Shanks i think 3.5" with black plastic tap handle-$50

2-Pin Lock kegs with newish o-rings (6 months ago) function 100%-$35 each

2-Primary buckets with lids (holes for airlock) (Less then 1 year use) -$15 for both

1-Immersion chiller..homemade. 25' copper, hose adapter included-$30

Pricing and inventory updated on 10/25/2013 (Reason for edit)

How much to ship the blichmann burner to 14150?

i would be interested picking up the burner personally. do you have a pic? thanks.

I'd be interested in seing pics of the keggle. I'll be driving through your area on my way to Madison and back this weekend. May also be interested in the perlicks, the regulator, and possibly a 2way distributor.

any luck with pictures? understand if your busy..cheers!!

do you still have the smaller legs? could ya take a pic of the regulator?

sorry...reg is gone. Yes the short legs come with the burner along with the longer legs

Just seeing this thread and I'm somewhat local. Was there ever a chiller available? Is it still? What is it? Thanks.

Oooops, just noticed you already posted that your in Huntley, I live in Morris. Do you ever travel down this way?

rgauthier20420 said:
Just seeing this thread and I'm somewhat local. Was there ever a chiller available? Is it still? What is it? Thanks.

Yep I will upload pic tonight

will pass on the burner to the next in line, was hoping the reg was included. cheers!!

Inventory and pricing updated...thanks to all who I have met recently for easy transactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back